Away Kit

DerbyDave72

Away Kit Poll  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I have gone blind after seeing that monstrosity of an away kit. We have had some great blue and yellow kits before, but this is not one of them. It isn't the right yellow and isn't the right blue in my eyes.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I think I have gone blind after seeing that monstrosity of an away kit. We have had some great blue and yellow kits before, but this is not one of them. It isn't the right yellow and isn't the right blue in my eyes.

Well this one was one of the worst:

https://www.google.de/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=joma+derby+county+away&gfe_rd=cr&ei=tFluWa7DNbLH8Aezg4GQBg#gfe_rd=cr&imgrc=ThKeE-RmCls_PM:

I still keep asking myself why I bought that one. I was young but no excuse

3 hours ago, cosmic said:

I'll never wear it, but it's got something about it. It's a grower. Better than the slime green neon thing we had years back. 

Nine years ago.

I don't mean to pedantic, I just can't quite believe it was that long ago. 

Decade since the limited edition third shirt! 

Have to say that despite my initial horror at what I was witnessing, the kit kind of grew on me during the game, looked a lot better on the pitch than it did on the pictures. Saying that it's not a shirt I would buy to wear myself, it's a bit too out there and being 6ft 4" I stand out as it is without looking like a giant glow stick.

11 hours ago, David said:

Have to say that despite my initial horror at what I was witnessing, the kit kind of grew on me during the game, looked a lot better on the pitch than it did on the pictures. Saying that it's not a shirt I would buy to wear myself, it's a bit too out there and being 6ft 4" I stand out as it is without looking like a giant glow stick.

I'm also 6'4" and would gladly wear it. I love it. 

I'd have yellow shirts and blue shorts every year if it was up to me.

Forget this season's offering, picked up the 97/98 away shirt on EBay for £33. After 20 years all that's wrong with it is a single pull on the back and a loose thread on the arm cuff.

Genuinley staggered by how good a condition it's in.

Whereas my 15/16 third shirt's already lost the 'Umbro Official Product' tag and the bottom's unraveling :lol:

Archived