Away Kit

DerbyDave72

Away Kit Poll  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry if this has already been covered, can't seem to see the new kit thread anymore...

We play Port Vale tomorrow who play in white and haven't released an away kit. We've also played against Doncaster in away colours in the past.

Anyone have any idea when it may be released?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MannyDCFC said:

Sorry if this has already been covered, can't seem to see the new kit thread anymore...

We play Port Vale tomorrow who play in white and haven't released an away kit. We've also played against Doncaster in away colours in the past.

Anyone have any idea when it may be released?

Dunno mate. Are you the bassist from the Stone Roses?

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I'd say last season kits.

They've all been sold for a couple of quid in the club shop, only extra small left.

Playing in skins with numbers and sponsers put on using a marker pen.

3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Pretty sure we played in the old away kit in the last pre-season before we released the new away kit. 

Like sweetness said, now we have a new sponsor i dont believe it will be unless they somehow take the just eat off, this time around.  

3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Pretty sure we played in the old away kit in the last pre-season before we released the new away kit. 

We did mate. I'd surprise if our new away kit actually is being used for tonight but the club + umbro didn't say anything since. 

Given the 5 day count down and videos etc during the buildup to the home shirt release, I think the away shirt could be a much simplier reveal, like them wearing it tonight. I wouldn't be surprised.

And if previous seasons are anything to go by, I can see the 3rd kit being unveiled after the season has already started

17 hours ago, Rampant said:

Vale will probably play in their new away kit with us in our usual white.

You could be right on this one I think.

1 hour ago, Sweetness34 said:

Someone at the club is probably trying their best to scratch off "Just Eat" off the old away shirts as we speak!!

Its ok they washed them and Just Eat fell straight off.

Archived