Away Kit

DerbyDave72

Away Kit Poll  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't it Petr Cech who wore a fluorescent top a couple of seasons ago as a psychological thing, to attract the ball to him? Maybe it's the same here? I do think the issue of stewards patrolling the pitch may well prove problematic with this type of kit, but aesthetically it's fine.

I would, though, have preferred the colours reversed with the majority being blue, accompanied by a neon yellow trim.

5 hours ago, Ram79 said:

Not a big fan of the blue and yellow anyone know what colour the third kit will be?

Dark green/black with pink flashes. That's what I've heard?

16 hours ago, cannable said:

Forget this season's offering, picked up the 97/98 away shirt on EBay for £33. After 20 years all that's wrong with it is a single pull on the back and a loose thread on the arm cuff.

Genuinley staggered by how good a condition it's in.

Whereas my 15/16 third shirt's already lost the 'Umbro Official Product' tag and the bottom's unraveling :lol:

I've been wearing one of these on the beach recently. Jesus I didn't know that people pay good money to buy them. I'd never dream of selling it mind.

IMG_9648.PNG

9 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Wasn't it Petr Cech who wore a fluorescent top a couple of seasons ago as a psychological thing, to attract the ball to him? Maybe it's the same here? I do think the issue of stewards patrolling the pitch may well prove problematic with this type of kit, but aesthetically it's fine.

I would, though, have preferred the colours reversed with the majority being blue, accompanied by a neon yellow trim.

Well if you can't get a good pass in why not try and attract it to you

5 hours ago, richinspain said:

I've been wearing one of these on the beach recently. Jesus I didn't know that people pay good money to buy them. I'd never dream of selling it mind.

IMG_9648.PNG

'Holy Price Tags!!' Robin cried! That's eye watering. I must be sitting on a small fortune, all tucked away. Could be my new pension plan methinks. 

Archived