i cant wait for the season to start

B4ev6is

I am looking forward going to sunderland and then grismby town

Away in the cup bring it on. But i like the signing we have made andrew wisdom come back home and tom huddlestone as well now. And with masion bennet looking like being in first team again. 

I think we need one more good signing to be challegeing for title.

I like what tom huddlestone said this team should be going for the title this season. But if not at least into the play offs and having a chance at going to wembly again.

All i can say bring them all on the might derby are coming.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the ingredients are there now b4,just need to see if rowett can put them together....

I suspect it will take a while for it all to gel so we need to lower our expectations initially.....should come good tho as long as mel doesn't get an itchy trigger finger if it takes a while.

Massively looking forwards to the season start too tho....

3 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

All the ingredients are there now b4,just need to see if rowett can put them together....

I suspect it will take a while for it all to gel so we need to lower our expectations initially.....should come good tho as long as mel doesn't get an itchy trigger finger if it takes a while.

Massively looking forwards to the season start too tho....

No, two ingredients missing. Two decent wingers.

we have sold our best one, not replaced yet, and even then it wasn't good enough in the past.

Give me two exciting signings and then I will be up for it.

for the first time in the last few seasons since the wembley play off i think this is more promising. yes we have got rid of talent but they didnt get us where needed.this year there has been a shake up of the quad,hence give your all or move on just what the doctor ordered . now every one will give their all to keep their place.we dont expect to win all games but as long as they put in there best thats fine.

cannot wait to see whos out next and whos in.excellent sighning already at decent prices gr and scouting sorted eventally.

and b4 happy thats a new one lol

Can not wait for the season to start, all good signings from mr Rowett at the mo, getting in players who can do a job at this level, also players who have great experience, the right attitude and the most important thing, they all wanted to come and play for us, if we get in a quality wide man, and I am sure we will, then top 2 is a strong possibility, can not wait to see our starting 11 at Sunderland.

And still the squad is waaaay too big so there's got to be some major offloading, surely? Especially if as has been mentioned Rowetts got seven targets still??? Only possible I've heard is Bent to Ipswich. Please feel free to inform us of further offerings folks, ITK? 

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

And still the squad is waaaay too big so there's got to be some major offloading, surely? Especially if as has been mentioned Rowetts got seven targets still??? Only possible I've heard is Bent to Ipswich. Please feel free to inform us of further offerings folks, ITK? 

We won't see a philosophy emerging until we see the outs. Haven't yet got to the stage of seeing coherence. It's all trials.

Really important are the outs. 

Archived