i cant wait for the season to start

B4ev6is

Blackman for the player of the year. If he remains fit I think this year he will prove you doubters all wrong. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yep cant wait hopeful see both win teams win again. Who ever is in them.

Are you going to both?

I've had moments of excitement but I'm not ready for the season until we've got 2 more players in, and hopefully no injuries between now and then.

I don't think we have a chance of the title unless we bring in 2 seriously good wingers, and even then there will have been a lot of change over summer to adapt to, and some fierce competition, but I fancy us to be competitive, improve throughout and challenge for a play off spot. I'm thinking more likely next year will be our turn.

We need a flair Winger then i'll be happy. Someone who puts a shift in, Scores goals and is handy at setting them upto. Needs to be a threat.

As we really REALLY need to replace Ince or those games where as moment of quality wins it we'll be struggling or those games where 11 men sit well organized behind the ball.

24 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

We need a flair Winger then i'll be happy. Someone who puts a shift in, Scores goals and is handy at setting them upto. Needs to be a threat.

As we really REALLY need to replace Ince or those games where as moment of quality wins it we'll be struggling or those games where 11 men sit well organized behind the ball.

Not being critical of Ince as he is a very talented and exciting player, but did he ever come up with something special in a game where we really needed it ?
maybe I've just forgotten (its an age thing)

Well i do think we are two players sort of challegeing for the title.

I think we need one winger as masion bennet can play there.

I think we need a play maker and so called different striker i think we need someone with raw pace that can split defances apart. But this will not come cheap. I want to see if zanla can do this job if so it can save derby some money.

Archived