Derby boys looking fit raring to go

Doodle

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Geouge thorn pulled his hamstring yesterday but gary rowett has said he should only be out for 7 to 10 days.

And then when the season starts he won't appear until Xmas.

I bet he won't make 10 full games this coming season.

5 minutes ago, one_chop said:

And then when the season starts he won't appear until Xmas.

I bet he won't make 10 full games this coming season.

He had similar injury last time around then he went on and made 34 league games which was good IMO. So it'd be good if GT manage to get same amount this season. 

4 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Just got home. Found George he hasn't got an injury was walking fine. And Chrissy Martin looking very slim too. Mrs Anya got some perfume coming her way too. 

IMG_3182.thumb.JPG.8f66ce63902e4344e6c9e5612c5b0e5a.JPG

God he's gorgeous, even got the model pose off to a T.

On 7/9/2017 at 01:18, DerbyPride said:

I thought we'd got rid of the backpack look. Why've they brought it back on the training kit?

When I was a lad, one-strapping it was the done thing.  Only the nerds two-strapped!!!  How times have changed...

On 08/07/2017 at 19:10, therealhantsram said:

Funny they travel in kit. Trying to blend in with footy fans on holiday is Spain.? 

Saw Giggs :angry: at Piccadilly station on his lonesome in MU gear couple of years ago. Attention seeker :lol:

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

When I was a lad, one-strapping it was the done thing.  Only the nerds two-strapped!!!  How times have changed...

Safety first!! We're recommended to two strap on railways with our rucksacks......Spread the weight evenly etc. But I one strap always as the point you make is very correct :lol:

56 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Dead behind the eyes though, no life in them whatsoever.

Considering a few other players are looking in the same direction, I'm assuming an attractive Eva Mendes like senorita is shaking her maracas by the perfumes...

3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Once upon a time Mel would have got a private jet for them all to jet off to some training camp. Now they have to travel with the riff raff. I bet they were on Ryanair. 

Riff raff. How very dare you. Yes it was Ryan air. They didn't even get VIP lounge either. They also had to queue with us riff raff and buy their own dinner. Didn't have to carry their cases tho. 

Sith Happens
On 09/07/2017 at 00:39, reveldevil said:

IMG_3182.thumb.JPG.8f66ce63902e4344e6c9e5612c5b0e5a.JPG

God he's gorgeous, even got the model pose off to a T.

Looks like he has a hangover to me.

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

Riff raff. How very dare you. Yes it was Ryan air. They didn't even get VIP lounge either. They also had to queue with us riff raff and buy their own dinner. Didn't have to carry their cases tho. 

Actually think it does the players good to experience 'normal' life. Good for the fans, too. 

Archived