Derby boys looking fit raring to go

Doodle

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

The pitch is getting there too. Not sure what the little white markers are though.

Oh, and they appeared to be dusting the seats in the South Stand. Don't know why, as no-one ever uses them! 

2017-07-10 16.41.35.jpg

2017-07-10 16.41.04.jpg

The white things are covers on the new magnets they've had installed.

Using the magnets and new inserts in the players boots, the players can be automatically guided into the correct positions at all times, so we won't concede any goals and score loads.

If you look closely, they're slightly bigger near the 18yd line after tests showed they needed a bit more power to keep Bent onside.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, angieram said:

Actually think it does the players good to experience 'normal' life. Good for the fans, too. 

They were all very pleasant. No attitude, and seemed genuinely happy to pose for pics and chat with people. Craig Bryson was in front of me getting food. I was very disappointed he didn't order either haggis or jäger.  

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

The white things are covers on the new magnets they've had installed.

Using the magnets and new inserts in the players boots, the players can be automatically guided into the correct positions at all times, so we won't concede any goals and score loads.

If you look closely, they're slightly bigger near the 18yd line after tests showed they needed a bit more power to keep Bent onside.

I'd give that more than one like if I could.

Archived