Darren Bent

DCFC1388

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Tell me on what you've seen of Blackman would you like him to go or stay?

Based on what I have seen I would check to see if we paid by credit card and try to claim that the product is faulty and not fit for purpose and see if we could have a refund

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He cant hit a barn door and to slow and he is a league one striker at best.

Yes seen him.enough judge him

This is the Darren Bent topic B4, Blackman will have is day one day, let's stick to Bent in here

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

He cant hit a barn door and to slow and he is a league one striker at best.

Yes seen him.enough judge him

Can you not just create a we hate Nick Blackman thread where you can go every day to vent your spleen out instead of dropping the same line in every thread topic on the forum?

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Can you not just create a we hate Nick Blackman thread where you can go every day to vent your spleen out instead of dropping the same line in every thread topic on the forum?

Good call enigma.

Getting rather tiresome constantly reading comments from Derby fans ripping our players apart.

My Grandad, rest his soul, always said that "If you've got nothing good to say about someone, then maybe its best you don't say anything"

Put your claws away ladies and gents and get behind the team.

If they're on the pitch wearing the colours of our beloved club then we need to support them.

Hence that's why we are supporters.

1 minute ago, AmberRamber said:

In the West stand we are sup-port-ers

We're only there for the nice booze and gentile environment

Sorry - couldn't think of a better pun in time

42 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

Good call enigma.

Getting rather tiresome constantly reading comments from Derby fans ripping our players apart.

My Grandad, rest his soul, always said that "If you've got nothing good to say about someone, then maybe its best you don't say anything"

Put your claws away ladies and gents and get behind the team.

If they're on the pitch wearing the colours of our beloved club then we need to support them.

My old man always believed there are supporters and fans, think it's a bit too emotive at times to draw distinctions because sometimes passions run high; but endless negativity does get on my t..s!

Just now, Zag zig said:

My old man always believed there are supporters and fans, think it's a bit too emotive at times to draw distinctions because sometimes passions run high; but endless negativity does get on my t..s!

What you think Blackman reads all this silliness and is taking it in?! FFS this is an internet forum not the DCFC scouting dept! GR will make his mind up about Blackman and if he doesn't fit he'll try to move him on. #fatchance If he gives him a go we'll see more of what we've already seen, or better. #fatchance

:D

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

What you think Blackman reads all this silliness and is taking it in?! FFS this is an internet forum not the DCFC scouting dept! GR will make his mind up about Blackman and if he doesn't fit he'll try to move him on. #fatchance If he gives him a go we'll see more of what we've already seen, or better. #fatchance

:D

Players read stuff about them online. A lot. It's utterly naive to think that the kind of embarrassing stuff some "supporters" have been saying about Blackman won't have gotten back to him. 

You're right, in one part at least. Gary Rowett will make the decision on whether or not Nick Blackman deserves a proper chance (notice how I said proper, and not another, as he hasn't really ever been given one). 

I hope he does, and does well. Not just for him, or for the team, but to embarrass some of the people on here who have absolutely shamed themselves with the constant agenda of hate towards one of our own players. 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

I hope he does, and does well. Not just for him, or for the team, but to embarrass some of the people on here who have absolutely shamed themselves with the constant agenda of hate towards one of our own players. 

Oh for goodness sake get a grip. What has been said on here that's more than he's crap? It's not like he won't have heard that before! I don't think anyone on here has gone onto his social media and abused him have they?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh for goodness sake get a grip. What has been said on here that's more than he's crap? It's not like he won't have heard that before! I don't think anyone on here has gone onto his social media and abused him have they?

I'm not going to go trawling through every page/thread of this forum and show you the sort of stuff that's been said about Blackman on here, but I think you know well enough that there's been more than just the usual "he's crap" stuff. People on this forum are making it their agenda to slag him off at every possibly opportunity. It's pathetic, sad and honestly makes me question their motives.

As for your last point: are you on Twitter? Search Nick Blackman's name and scroll through some of the stuff said about him for a while. Then maybe you'll have a "grip" on the reality of the situation. 

Robbie Savage recently revealed he joined forums to post when he thought he had a good game. 

Some players probably wouldn't give two hoots, others will give a hoot or two, wouldn't surprise me if players from the current team have visited here at one point or another, think it would be naive to think they didn't.

Other than training what else do they do? Lot of time to fill.

Don't see the point in blasting the players and then saying but I support them 100% at the game, pretty sure they expect criticism but Blackman has took more than most, any transfer topic doesn't go a few pages before it's I wish it was Blackman.

Imagine reading that. Barely had a chance, been injured a lot whilst several managers came and left. 12 months a go he was a stand out player during pre season. 

Imagine your son plays for Derby. Trys his best but makes the odd mistake because he isn't perfect. Then imagine him reading the vitriol on line (and he wouldn't be human if he couldn't resist temptation to check) and how he'd feel despite trying his best. 

Imagine how that affects his next performance...can only harm derby.

It's possible to objectively analyse without ludicrous statements like "he's rubbish". If a player was rubbish he wouldn't be at a professional football club.  He may not be quite at a derby level in one's view, and best served by moving on.  But doesn't mean he's rubbish. And one can appreciate the effort as distinct from the outcome.

49 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

My dad didn't give a s@@! Lol

signed rob Sav......oops ?

Archived