Darren Bent

DCFC1388

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

According to the below report it says he is close to joining Sivasspor in Turkey, €2m valuation but dont think it says if its a loan or permanent. Dont know if its reliable or not

http://www.sporundibi.com/m/ozel-haber/darren-bent-sivasspor-a-cok-yakin-h35928.html

Can somebody put that in English plaese as I would like to read it as my eyes nearly poppped out.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Can somebody put that in English plaese as I would like to read it as my eyes nearly poppped out.

1 minute ago, one_chop said:

Can't read it, it's in German or something.

there's a button on the page which will translate...

Translation:

aiming for the top of the season this season in the Super League fell 1 season , focus on the transfer of the striker. 

The Central Anatolian team is very close to finishing the transfer of the Darren Bent , a midfielder in Derby County . 

Bent scored 13 goals in 42 games, including 27 in the first 11 games. Bent, who wore the national team form 7 times in England , scored three goals in those games. The agreement with the club of experienced footballer with current market value of 2 million euro ends in 2018. 

In the professional football period, the club player with 406 matches in the club's 180-cm-tall player met 158 times against the opposing team's net. The 33-year-old has never played in any clubs outside of England before in his career. 

Archived