The Save Will Hughes Thread

Hotter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Hotter said:

Newbie here. 

If we can find 250000 people prepared to donate £50 each, we can get Will to stay. I'll start with my £50......lets see how much you really want him to stay.

Like.

But I guess it depends how much he wants to stay too. Much as I hate to admit it I wonder if he fancies 'The Rowett Way'?

9 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I'd gladly tip up £50 if it would realistically save our prized asset. As much as it pains me to say it, it appears we may have seen the last of him. 

We should be building a team around him but in a strange way I think he will be even better in the premier league,I hope we have a hefty sell on because 1 good season in the Prem and he will be worth 3x the amount.

3 minutes ago, derbydaz22 said:

We should be building a team around him but in a strange way I think he will be even better in the premier league,I hope we have a hefty sell on because 1 good season in the Prem and he will be worth 3x the amount.

Spot on. I think he'll thrive in that environment and we'll regret the day we let him go. Good luck to the lad though. Can't blame him for wanting to take the step up.

Perhaps needs prem football for him to flourish now. Question is who do we replace him with? Our squad isn't the youngest especially in midfield. Jon Toral from Arsenal would me my shout as he needs regular football. Similar age/player/wages. Has GR got something already worked out given the relationship from their Brum days.

11 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I'd chip in way more than $50 as long as GR commits to actually playing him. For whatever odd reason, he don't seem to fancy him. 

I was clinging to the hope he already knew enough about him, rather than the fact he didn't want him.:(

Archived