Our Mel ( Cbeebies)

LesterRam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, zips200 said:

Nothing to do with inviting Theresa May to Pride Park and a maybe a donation to the Tories...

Make an account just to say this? 

How about creating employment for hundreds of people?

making huge donations to charities, including the NHS hospital?

staying in the UK and paying his taxes? 

Developing companies that have advanced tech in the computer age? 

Everyone in the country has their political views, it's called democracy so Mel is allowed to be Tory. 

53 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Make an account just to say this? 

How about creating employment for hundreds of people?

making huge donations to charities, including the NHS hospital?

staying in the UK and paying his taxes? 

Developing companies that have advanced tech in the computer age? 

Everyone in the country has their political views, it's called democracy so Mel is allowed to be Tory. 

I'll be honest, I don't know why you've even entertained the member that posted that.

He/she is probably just fishing for a CBE for contributions to stupidity.

Credit where credit's due.

Well done Mel.

You are taking the lead in many spheres and making a difference.

Whether people always like the lead does not lessen your bravery and philanthropy.

Keep up the good work, and thank you.

PS

Perhaps you could take over Downing Street and put Theresa Mayhem and the country out of our misery?

2 hours ago, Half fan said:

Credit where credit's due.

Well done Mel.

You are taking the lead in many spheres and making a difference.

Whether people always like the lead does not lessen your bravery and philanthropy.

Keep up the good work, and thank you.

PS

Perhaps you could take over Downing Street and put Theresa Mayhem and the country out of our misery?

Steady on, I mean I am a big Mel fan but If he was in number 10 we'd have had 3 cabinets a per parliament and nowhere to hang your clothes. The upside is the Reds wouldn't have a chance  :ph34r:

12 hours ago, zips200 said:

Nothing to do with inviting Theresa May to Pride Park and a maybe a donation to the Tories...

The Queen is going to get him to fire Theresa May. The Queen said "One needs someone with a vast experience of firing people for such a job and Philip told me Mel was just the man"

Sat glued to CBeebies Bedtime Story tonight with the kids thinking Mel was going to read to us about a Ram that ran the best football team on the planet and we all flew in a rocket to reach the stars and lived happily ever after and the kids went to bed and instantly fell asleep.

Unfortunately Mel didn't read us a bedtime story, the heat has kept the kids up later than planned and most folk in Britain right now are all feeling a bit sweaty and not a rocket or star to be seen anywhere in the orangey Aberdeenshire sunny Sky or on tonight's CBeebies!

Just now, Inverurie Ram said:

Sat glued to CBeebies Bedtime Story tonight with the kids thinking Mel was going to read to us about a Ram that ran the best football team on the planet and we all flew in a rocket to reach the stars and lived happily ever after and the kids went to bed and instantly fell asleep.

Unfortunately Mel didn't read us a bedtime story, the heat has kept the kids up later than planned and most folk in Britain right now are all feeling a bit sweaty and not a rocket or star to be seen anywhere in the orangey Aberdeenshire sunny Sky or on tonight's CBeebies!

You really are off your trolley mate :lol:

I do love it :thumbsup:

On 6/16/2017 at 23:51, sage said:

Would it be churlish to suggest that this is a political reward for hosting Tory campaign rallies.

I wouldn't be so cynical myself. 

or could it be for his  charity work which included a 1 million donation to the Derby Rpyal to buy high tech equipment which will enable surgeons to save lives.but dont let that spoil your biased views

Just now, TommyPowel said:

for British Empire read Commonwealth but guess you are not  a believer in tradition

Not for the sake of it no.

We are, for the time being,  the United Kingdom. That should do as an honouring entity. 

The commonwealth is ok as long as other commonwealth nations can put their citizens in.

3 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

To honor people for doing good work within the community? And thats stupid becausse?

Knighthoods for civil servants who were doing the jobs they we employed to do?

knighthoods for pop stars and tv personalities or athletes?

awards in return for political donations?

Not sure that care workers, paramedics, street cleaners, and nurses are usually the recipients.

Archived