New Club Website

Day

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very clean and easy to use.

I wonder where they got the inspiration from?:D

One thing though, I wish they'd stop using the blaring music at the end of videos, really draws attention to the fact you're not doing what you should be!

On the homepage, all the links in the header are in like Times New Roman, when you click onto an article, they change into the font they're supposed to be. Took me all of 2 seconds to notice.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

On the homepage, all the links in the header are in like Times New Roman, when you click onto an article, they change into the font they're supposed to be. Took me all of 2 seconds to notice.

Look fine on mine, what browser you using?

IMG_0007.PNG

Also. They've confirmed that all matches will be televised live for people overseas. (apart from those already taken by sky). 

And - can listen to radio Derby if you wish. 

Get in! This is awesome. 

14 minutes ago, RamO said:

Also. They've confirmed that all matches will be televised live for people overseas. (apart from those already taken by sky). 

Get in! This is awesome. 

Thats typical! I am returning after 15 years away....

22 minutes ago, RamO said:

Get in! This is awesome. 

Just perfect.

New website looks really good.

First impressions - yep I like that.

The PremiumTV deal was weird - all the clubs (or most of them that bought the deal) essentially had the same website which they could do some tailoring of. Kind of made sense as a football club is a football club. It was loads cheaper for them at the time. I used to work on the old, old website before they ditched us for PremiumTV. They didn't want to but couldn't say no to the savings. Surprised it lasted as long as it did. Must be well over 10 years ago

Archived