New Club Website

Day

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

go to a little drop down arrow next to your name, in the top right corner, Edit your profile, then under your name you have options and one of those is history

Thanks I've tried that but no joy, must be my shitty tablet.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Shady? How so?

I have personally never had trouble with them, but they are infamous for stealing creditcard numbers, selling stolen goods (goods bought with stolen cards), illegal resales of goods, distribution of goods that aren't in line with regionalisation/region "locks" that can be broken (selling goods at a price which has been lowered to accommodate a lower average GDP (etc. large price increases in Australia but lower in Russia/Eastern Europe, so sellers buy their copies in Russia and sell to the rest of the world etc.). These goods are virtual video game keys (keys giving access to games through services like Steam and Origin), by the way.

Not a massive problem in my opinion, and I suspect that Mel has thoroughly reviewed their legitimacy before proceeding with a deal, but a little suspect nonetheless.

Was part of the fan that was involved with the new website, nice to see it up and running. Missed the final session on Monday so dont know if things have changed but early doors we were told this would be a kind of soft launch with more coming over time.

From the very first session where we had a very basic wireframe site to view you could see that the improvement was tenfold. Black on white instead of white on black like it was before is just so much better on the eye for picking out the information you want. Being able to hide content you are not interested in is also a massive feature. 

15 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

you have linked your customer number?

Yeah I'd done that, just tried on PC and it's all there I can see exactly what you meant.

On my tablet it didn't show the 4 tabs "Welcome"  "Season Tickets"   "Credit Cards"   "History".

Hey ho, cheers for your help.

43 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Yeah I'd done that, just tried on PC and it's all there I can see exactly what you meant.

On my tablet it didn't show the 4 tabs "Welcome"  "Season Tickets"   "Credit Cards"   "History".

Hey ho, cheers for your help.

If using Chrome on a mobile device 'request desktop version' can help with sites that dont show all options (or at least as far as you know)

7 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

If using Chrome on a mobile device 'request desktop version' can help with sites that dont show all options (or at least as far as you know)

Won't work with responsive layout sites as the style sheets are set by your screen size.

Archived