David

Abdoul Camara - Contract terminated by mutual consent

Latest Updates

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, rynny said:

What talent has he shown here? All he has done is run to the corner, regardless of whether or not he has the ball.

Likewise what has Russell done this season apart from running into Olsson and always taking the safe option and passing backwards? Camara needs to be in a team that is set up around him. I'm not surprised we didn't see the best out of him when we tried to play him as a workaholic on the left hand side.

Edited by McLovin

17 minutes ago, sage said:

You demean yourself by saying that. He didn't have a good season but West Brom away apart, Camara has been embarrassingly bad. 

Very harsh, arguably until the end of September Camara had outperformed Ince in the early stages of the season

Now I'm not saying that Camara is a good player, we need as many outgoings as practically possible with bit part players. But if the likes of Camara are surplus to requirements, why shouldn't the average Russell be too?

4 minutes ago, Rample said:

Just not worked out for him. If he'd hit the ground running he may have got a run of games and done something but infrequent appearances and injury means he's so far down the list now we should definitely move him on

A bit like Blackman

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Likewise what has Russell done this season apart from running into Olsson and always taking the safe option and passing backwards? Camara needs to be in a team that is set up around him. I'm not surprised we didn't see the best out of him when we tried to play him as a workaholic on the left hand side.

Russell has had a poor season but he did more in this match alone than Camara has in his entire time here.

The likes of Anya, Weimann, Blackman and Camara get criticised by some of the same people who who refuse to criticise Lord Johnny Russell, is it because he shows pashun and dezire(deliberately misspelt).

Everyone says Russell needs a run of games, but isn't that exactly the same for any player? I'd be interested to see whether any of the above players have started more than 3 games in a row for us.

Just now, rynny said:

Russell has had a poor season but he did more in this match alone than Camara has in his entire time here.

Nope, Preston away, West Brom away, the cameo against Leicester? 

Camara is an average player but so is Russell. Both need to go and a fresh start is needed. The only winger I'd definitely keep is Ince. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Abdoul Camara.

It didn’t work out so he's returning to France in a Porsche Panamera! 

I'm sure there's a chant / song in there somewhere  :whistle:

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Nope, Preston away, West Brom away, the cameo against Leicester? 

Camara is an average player but so is Russell. Both need to go and a fresh start is needed. The only winger I'd definitely keep is Ince. 

I will do back to my original question, what talent has he shown whilst he has been here. Forget Russell, I just want to know what he has shown since he has been here, other than running fast down the wing?