Official: Will Hughes joins Watford

silhillian

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Just a thought @ramblur, but would the fee received for Grant show in the PBSE, seeing as he was sold in January 2017?

I always thought PBSE stsood for Pre Baldy Sam's Exit, thanks for clearing it up.

No,rev, the £9,667,431 quoted only relates to Hendrick,Shotton,Albentosa and Buxton. If you accept the £1.5m fee quoted for Grant,then the total rises to c£11.1m.

There was a brief,glorious spell when other companies' accounts within the group (with their own PBSEs) were signed off in late March. By subtracting the DCFC PBSE figure from the one quoted in these accounts,you could work out the values of the Jan window's incomings and outgoings. They soon put a stop to that though,and had them all signed off at the same time (end November).

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Can't believe it's taken 210 pages to hit every forum cliche on this thread, but there we finally have it.

Shouldn't cliche have its own thread?

5 hours ago, LesterRam said:

What am I supposed to do now, I can only see Will and Sammon with my poor eyesight, everybody else looks the same, even ******* Anya has chopped of his locks, can we colour code them?

HA! 

Reminds me of the United cup game when I forgot my glasses. Thought Ince had scored until I received texts stating that "[My] bae had scored" and "George ❤️". 

Five foot something, slimed framed and mixed race confused with a six-two white unit.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Duracell said:

Can't believe it's taken 210 pages to hit every forum cliche on this thread, but there we finally have it.

The Ferrie Bodde and Medi Abalimba thread? They can stay open but this thread needs shutting. It's for the good of the forum.

10 minutes ago, cannable said:

HA! 

Reminds me of the United cup game when I forgot my glasses. Thought Ince had scored until I received texts stating that "[My] bae had scored" and "George ❤️". 

Five foot something, slimed framed and mixed race confused with a six-two white unit.

:lol:

I remember a Boxing Day donkeys years ago when I happened to be seated (for a change) in the Normo end,and I think the opposition was Villa.I was semi paralytic and leapt out of my seat to celebrate a goal......unfortunately it was they who scored.Got a load of nasty looks -sobered up very quickly. 

PistoldPete2
10 minutes ago, twinkletoes said:

WTF is this still open ? hes gone good luck shut the fooker and lets move on FFS he was good he wasnt fooking Steve Bloomer!

Well there's still a thread about whether we were right to sack Nigel Clough four years after he went. 

Archived