Keogh

TroyDyer

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we all expected the dross to leave or be given away lol Unfortunately it looks like we are giving away our top players and keeping the dross lol G.R is definitely Tommy Doc in disguise lol

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

For £5m Marc Roberts? The same one who could be on his way to Birmingham City? 

There were bids rejected by TWO championship club (1 got to be Birmingham City seeing that they wanted him and don't know who is other one though)

Would like Roberts at the club but £5m that's a bit steep

Just now, Kyle guest said:

We might be the second club who have bid for Roberts then along with Birmingham, did you get to see any others?

I didn't see owt personally mate, I've just done a lot of social media research and I think I know some accounts that know what they're talking about:lol: My itk is only on behind the scenes stuff, not player incoming or outgoings. I've seen flint mentioned a bit, wouldn't be happy with that though

Just now, Millenniumram said:

I didn't see owt personally mate, I've just done a lot of social media research and I think I know some accounts that know what they're talking about:lol: My itk is only on behind the scenes stuff, not player incoming or outgoings. I've seen flint mentioned a bit, wouldn't be happy with that though

Fair enough haha, I hope we don't get flint he'd be a downgrade on Keogh 

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Have not heard anything to suggest a deal is done. Wednesday have bid, but I heard that a good few weeks ago and nothing since. Never know 

Cheers for info SDSR, keep it up.?

54 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

I have been reliably informed that a deal has been agreed and will be announced tomorrow. I have no details other than that. 

Can you expand on this at all? What deal? And involving who? 

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Can you expand on this at all? What deal? And involving who? 

Hmm let me see. Could it involve Keogh seeing as that is the name of the thread?

1 minute ago, Strange yearnings said:

Hmm let me see. Could it involve Keogh seeing as that is the name of the thread?

Brilliant. Obviously I mean which team Keogh could be going to, and details of the actual transfer (£££ etc).

If this is true at the 4m someone reported as well as the possile 10m for Ince that would be 19m from 3 sales and spent 2.5m on Davies & Wisdom.

You would also think we will still get abit more money for sales with maybe another winger and centre back maybe going and possibly Christie.

Thats a decent amount to have to rebuild a team Rowett wants

If Keogh does go I'll be disappointed. Unfairly takes a large amount of criticism from fans who seem to give him most of the blame for no promotion over last four seasons.

Looking ahead though, Rowett should seriously look at Adam Webster at Ipswich. I already mentioned this on a topic earlier, but the lad will definitely be in the Premier League within the next two seasons. Young and is fantastic with his feet. The reason he's not been looked st this summer is because he got injured back in February. May as well strike while the interest in him is low.

I will also say that if we do sell Keogh and Ince then it seems like we'll be creating our own problems. When the season ended we needed a RB, CB, LW and DM. We have two of those but losing Hughes, and potentially Ince and Keogh means we need to replace them as well. That's five new players, and not many players are leaving. This window is shaping up rather terribly...

Archived