• Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would be happy see him leave he

Offers sod all 

Imagine if his mum was to read that!

You're just upsetting people.

2 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Good luck Nick,, injuries and a lack of confidence cost you a career with us , hope your next move works out better for you , stay fit and find your form and somebody might get themselves a decent striker

You can add our managerial-merry-go-round to that too! 

On 2017-5-26 at 00:28, needles said:

I've seen nothing in any of his performances, absolutely nothing, to show me he's got anything at all to offer.

Will he go elsewhere and do well? Who cares? You can't keep players 5th and 6th choice on the basis of praying they find form.

A contender for £ for £ worst signing this century? Him and that useless lump Billy Davies signed for £3m to play centre half. 

That centre half had captained a Billy Davies side in a season where his team only conceded 30 league goals in a 46 game season. 

He may have been a disaster for us, but you can understand why Billy would want to sign him.

With the greatest of respect and injuries aside the lad has not had a good time since he joined and the view held by a huge majority is that his future lies away from Pride Park.

He comes across as a decent sort who gives plenty of effort but lacks that certain something we as fans are looking for.

If a deal can be done whereby we receive a fee to recoup half of our outlay and he gets to go to a club and play then it would be easy for all parties concerned to move in that direction.

Release first team wages for the manager to use for the players he's trying to get in.

The transfer merry go round will be spinning at full revs very soon and Nick Blackman looks to be heading for a ride.

If he does leave then I wish him luck.

On a personal note I'm hoping signings such as Blackman, Camarra, Albentosa and others that have no real impact don't happen again.

Seems to have been so many over the last seasons. 

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Carma does have a ipact wba a brillent free kick and tricky to unlock teams.

But other 2 i agree with but nick blackmen needs to drop down a level.

He scored a deflected free kick against Leicester mate.

Nick Blackman is a beterr player than league one mate. Can't take your opinion on players seriously. Pele or pub league.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Carma does have a ipact wba a brillent free kick and tricky to unlock teams.

But other 2 i agree with but nick blackmen needs to drop down a level.

With all due respect Camarra is average at best and flatters to deceive.

Blistering pace and a bit of trickery are just not enough. 

Doesn't ever set a game alight and fans always seem to be saying that he's disappointed them.

As per Blackman he is better off out of our club and somewhere he will get more game time. 

• 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Each day I sign in in the hope that we have great transfer news. When Nick Blackman's your main story you know you're in trouble.

Some would argue that Nick Blackman leaving would be like a new signing ;)

Joking aside the wages off the books would mean more wiggle room

Archived