Nick Blackman - joined Maccabi on a season-long-loan

DEL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word in Birmingham is that Shotten will be completing his move to Boro within the next 48 hours for a fee of £2.5m rising to £3.1 with add ons.

For the benefit of doubt it's not that Shotten became a different player at Birmingham, their fans think he started well but went of the boil and that there is always a mistake in him.

It's just a reflection of the current transfer market.   

1 hour ago, Saity said:

Shotton was woeful for us  ...2m says it all in today's market 

He wasn't woeful though was he in reality, some good games some poor ones and fairly steady games, if you want utter perfection you are watching the wrong sport.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

He wasn't woeful though was he in reality, some good games some poor ones and fairly steady games, if you want utter perfection you are watching the wrong sport.

Haha I'm watching the wrong sport ??? Coming from someone who thinks Russell is a 7m rated winger. .... Shotton was toss mate ....

4 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He wasn't that bad...didn't he partner Keogh when we won 8 games in a row or were unbeaten in 8 games, or didn't concede a goal or one of those lol....

I think you might be right on that Jimbo but I always thought he looked uncomfortable and his positioning left a bit to be desired I do think 2m is tops for him and is a squad player at best 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

And no one mentioned utter perfection did they??? That doesn't exist .... I have my opinion just like you do .... hope that's ok with you ??

Archived