Nick Blackman - joined Maccabi on a season-long-loan

DEL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will remain a poor player in everyone's eyes unless he's given a chance to prove otherwise.

Weimann tried hard yesterday but lacks quality and both he and Russell missed chances which could have changed the game.

I think Blackman is a confidence player. If he got a goal he might just go on a run but he has to be played a CF because he's no winger. 

11 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

He will remain a poor player in everyone's eyes unless he's given a chance to prove otherwise.

Weimann tried hard yesterday but lacks quality and both he and Russell missed chances which could have changed the game.

I think Blackman is a confidence player. If he got a goal he might just go on a run but he has to be played a CF because he's no winger. 

He's already had 21 chances playing for Derby and he's been absolutely woeful in every single one of them. What makes you think chance 22 or 23 is going to be any different? 

13 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Perhaps if he showed willing and went out on loan and did just that?

Just now, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

He's already had 21 chances playing for Derby and he's been absolutely woeful in every single one of them. What makes you think chance 22 or 23 is going to be any different? 

Playing him in the middle with Vydra or Nugent might actually play to his strengths rather than telling a tall, awkward guy to play on the wing and beat his man.

1 hour ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Coff ......................Play him in the right position ?

20 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

I would have played him in the cup. I would play him in the rescheduled game.

If he had played in the cup for more than a half, it would have meant he could only have 1 more loan club this season. If we could only manage to loan him until Jan, that would have made it difficult after then 

20 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

I would have played him in the cup. I would play him in the rescheduled game.

Why should we? He's done nothing. He's not even come out with 'wanting to prove what he can do' to a new manager. He's not bothered and is happy to sit on the treatment table - can't say bench as he's not gonna get there!

5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

If he had played in the cup for more than a half, it would have meant he could only have 1 more loan club this season. If we could only manage to loan him until Jan, that would have made it difficult after then 

Which says you need to play elsewhere 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why should we? He's done nothing. He's not even come out with 'wanting to prove what he can do' to a new manager. He's not bothered and is happy to sit on the treatment table - can't say bench as he's not gonna get there!

Sorry Roy but what a load of crap that is. 

Have a gander at his twitter, he's put plenty of stuff out there which is of akin to what buzz sentence you want to hear. Why do you need to hear that from his mouth anyway!? I thought we were grown men here, that's childs play. Happy to sit on the treatment table? Do you know him? I don't, yet I can see post season (when all of your fav's are on their holidays) he went to Holland to continue building his fitness. We can just ignore all of that (and all the good charity work he does too) to keep building this picture that he's a selfish, careless k******** though if you like. 

I hope he goes, purely because his time here is tarnished by arriving during a rough period for the club, some unlucky injuries and fans who have painted this picture that he is the underlying rot at this football club, can't beat a scapegoat though can we. 

Archived