Nick Blackman - joined Maccabi on a season-long-loan

DEL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think gary rowett know he needs to leave on loan or permeantly

I thought he's your favourite derby player B4,all those times you've said that he's better than the other wingers we've got and that he should play more because of his skill level.What made u change your mind?

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think gary rowett know he needs to leave on loan or permeantly

Not sure that we should be getting rid of Gary at this stage of the season.

8 minutes ago, Rample said:

Just me who'd start him at Preston?

To be fair though @Rample we could have Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez upfront and with the service or lack there of even they would've struggled to score. So be it Blackman, Nugent, Martin or another it wouldn't make much difference, until we sort that bloody midfield out. 

12 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

To be fair though @Rample we could have Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez upfront and with the service or lack there of even they would've struggled to score. So be it Blackman, Nugent, Martin or another it wouldn't make much difference, until we sort that bloody midfield out. 

I'm getting de ja vu from this time last year. What frustrates me is that last year we needed another wide player, 12 months on we have sold our most creative one and not signed anyone sonny my reckoning, backed up by today we need at least 2. 

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I'm getting de ja vu from this time last year. What frustrates me is that last year we needed another wide player, 12 months on we have sold our most creative one and not signed anyone sonny my reckoning, backed up by today we need at least 2. 

We need two wingers and two if not three midfielders. 

1 hour ago, Rample said:

Just me who'd start him at Preston?

In all honesty I would!

Weimann and Russell offered so little today that I'd rather gamble on Blackman than face another game with 2 ''wingers'' that we know have absolutely no end product...

Maybe this is reactionary but I'd be willing to try anything after today's showing

Archived