Surely it's time for a New Kit thread???

SparxTheRam

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my guesses, white shirt, black collar, expecting a V neck this year as it's been a while, not sure how I feel about that but I won't moan yet as it's only a guess.

The Umbro badge and Ram will be black.

The sponsor will be new, people won't like it, they never do. 

On the sleeves the Umbro diamond trim running down the length as seen on Everton's. I think that will be black.

The label inside with the size will make you question your food choices for the next 24hrs.

Black shorts, white socks out the Umbro Sunday League kit catelogue you can buy for half the price. 

Gok Wan's will disagree but this is the best shirt we've had in years. Simple, does the job. Leave all the fancy patterns to Pogba United. 

Remove Umbro on the sleeve, stitch the ticker tape on and right there you have another great shirt. Round neck again but that's how it should be, no need to try and reinvent the wheel.

IMG_0461.JPG

1 hour ago, David said:

Gok Wan's will disagree but this is the best shirt we've had in years. Simple, does the job. Leave all the fancy patterns to Pogba United. 

Remove Umbro on the sleeve, stitch the ticker tape on and right there you have another great shirt. Round neck again but that's how it should be, no need to try and reinvent the wheel.

It needs a little something more, so it's less like a plain t-shirt. How about black and white quarters?

1 hour ago, David said:

IMG_0461.JPG

That would be quite nice if it had a proper collar.

3 hours ago, David said:

IMG_0461.JPG

have to disagree, even though i'm not a fan of v-necks, this is the best we've had since the Puma kits...

Derby-County-15-16-Home-Kit+%25281%2529.

Just now, ramsbottom said:

have to disagree, even though i'm not a fan of v-necks, this is the best we've had since the Puma kits...

Derby-County-15-16-Home-Kit+%25281%2529.

It's a close second I agree, found the material pulled easily and lost a point for the v neck 

19 hours ago, David said:

IMG_0461.JPG

Naaaah. This.

Shirt_2_Ab-e1434109557801.jpg

Archived