Surely it's time for a New Kit thread???

SparxTheRam

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

When is our kit normally announced?

July home kit

August away kit 

September 3rd kit 

This was posted in pub night with GR and MM thread by @The 1884 Group 

3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

When is our kit normally announced?

when they have sold the last of this seasons shirt from the club shop and squeezed every penny possible from the derby county fans, at the moment last season shirts are still for sale at £10, they need to be reduced to £9, £8 £7 £6 £5 £4 £3 £2 £1 £0.50p £0.10p and then finally given away with any other purchase, when the stock has reached zero then and only then will next seasons kit be announced !

Just now, RamsPolls said:

@Redcar - Is this a leaked kit bro?

Or Redcar designed it by himself that he want that etc, did it last year too I think. 

8 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Or Redcar designed it by himself that he want that etc, did it last year too I think. 

Pretty sure it's edited. Just look at the Ram. It's digital haha. I'd love that as a design tho, really nice. 

Thought I would take us back to our roots with this mock up, bringing back the Red and placing 2 stars above our badge for our League 1 titles. The sponsor was tricky, I just found one that works well with the design.

derby_shirt.png

1 minute ago, David said:

Thought I would take us back to our roots with this mock up, bringing back the Red and placing 2 stars above our badge for our League 1 titles. The sponsor was tricky, I just found one that works well with the design.

Booooooooo David out!

Bring back that Daveo chap - He would never have done something so awful in a vague attempt at 'humour'

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Booooooooo David out!

Bring back that Daveo chap - He would never have done something so awful in a vague attempt at 'humour'

Not a fan? Was my first attempt, I did think it looked a bit Aberdeen like, thought it would make Inverurie Ram feel more at home though

13 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Yeah, sorry chaps, its my annual shirt mock up, not best attempt to be fair - and yes a stock "off the shelf" Umbro shirt.

I hope we do get the Umbro logo down the sleeves, think its well cool.

No need to be sorry at all. ?

2 hours ago, Redcar said:

Yeah, sorry chaps, its my annual shirt mock up, not best attempt to be fair - and yes a stock "off the shelf" Umbro shirt.

I hope we do get the Umbro logo down the sleeves, think its well cool.

Tbf that is from last years umbro teamwear catalogue so cant see it being like that. 

Archived