Millwall Fans

1of4

Millwall fans invaded the Wembley pitch after their team won the play off. Bradfords manager was unhappy about this and as said that he and his players were intimidated and verbally abused by some Millwall fans. What type of sanctions should Millwall have put on them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dissolve the club and demolish the stadium. Probably best for everyone. The footballing world has moved on they are still stuck in the 1970s. 

A scourge on the football world. Gutted they got promoted I for one will be hoping we turn them over at the Den to send them back down.

3 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Millwall fans invaded the Wembley pitch after their team won the play off. Bradfords manager was unhappy about this and as said that he and his players were intimidated and verbally abused by some Millwall fans. What type of sanctions should Millwall have put on them.

demotion to league 1!

27 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

None, I'd suggest Bradford stand in a grow bag and grow a set of gonads ready for the next time they find themselves under pressure in a one off game.

PistoldPete2
28 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Scum of the earth. I know two Millwall fans and they are both sleazeballs and scumbags.  Relegate them straightaway.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

None, I'd suggest Bradford stand in a grow bag and grow a set of gonads ready for the next time they find themselves under pressure in a one off game.

What a scamp you are.

Millwall fans are scum. Their own team aren't keen. no wonder the rest of us hate them!

I think their fans are quite funny tbh. They play up to the "no one likes us we don't care" propaganda and its become a reality in their minds.

There's summat about their anarchic, we don't give a fck mentality that football needs to keep it real. 

Cringeworthy and embarrassing of course but I don't have a massive issue with it. I quite enjoyed watching Neil Harris telling fans running in for a hug to f**k off. :lol:

Whilst not very nice for the Bradford boys I think people have gone a little over the top but then again it's Millwall so that's what happens. 

6 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Cringeworthy and embarrassing of course but I don't have a massive issue with it. I quite enjoyed watching Neil Harris telling fans running in for a hug to f**k off. :lol:

Whilst not very nice for the Bradford boys I think people have gone a little over the top but then again it's Millwall so that's what happens. 

The look on their faces was great, lots of women ran on too, and they got told to fak off too.  The confused look on their faces was priceless.

Always had a lot of time for Millwall. They are a proper working class club, with some real Londoners as fans. Starved of success for years and having to live with big noisy neighbours.. They won something and yes went a little over the top. They ain't shy in coming forward for sure but there are not many proper London clubs left.. It's like anything, you meet these people  one on one and to coin a phrase, they are the salt of the earth. Very passionate about there team and their area. No Chinese or Koreans at the New Den.. 

15 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The look on their faces was great, lots of women ran on too, and they got told to fak off too.  The confused look on their faces was priceless.

Slightly concerned with your avatar.. Looks like you are having a poo.

It's Wembley. You don't go on the pitch! Simple. Thankfully they got off the pitch quickly as Wembley threatened not to do the presentation, would've ruined the day for the majority of fans who behaved themselves and the players.

That said, I'm gutted Bradford didn't win. Millwall will always be scum in my eyes.

Sith Happens

Its the first time and they need to be hit hard, too many moronic fans up and down the country will see it and think ooh i can do that, next think we know it will be common practice to invade the pitch. We have enough idiot fans ourselves look at the stupid pitch invasions we have had in recent years.

Idiot fans going up into the faces of the Bradford players, could easily have turned much nastier, the bradford players showed great restrain.

The EFL needs to act and make punish Milwall in a signifcant manner to demonstrate its unnacceptable so we dont get it happening again.

There are some things that society as a whole agree to do so that civilised life can continue.  Like agreeing to drive on the left. 

Like not invading pitches so that the rest of us can watch a game without having to be caged in like wild animals.

Like not beating up opposition supporters and scaring kids and old people. 

When we go to Millwall the buses have to go into a caged compound to keep the home supporters from attacking us.

I don't buy this 'salt of the earth' stuff. 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

There are some things that society as a whole agree to do so that civilised life can continue.  Like agreeing to drive on the left. 

Like not invading pitches so that the rest of us can watch a game without having to be caged in like wild animals.

Like not beating up opposition supporters and scaring kids and old people. 

When we go to Millwall the buses have to go into a caged compound to keep the home supporters from attacking us.

I don't buy this 'salt of the earth' stuff. 

How many do you know? How many have you met?

The annual "I hate Millwall thread". Great, they deserve it. I don't know what Angry's on about (he's probably a posh North londerner), but as an SE lad close to the club - I wouldn't bat an eye lid if that club disappeared.

Proper pond life scum that have nothing to do with the working class and football. 

Just scum that breed scum that aren't even interested in football. Half on an Asbo the other half on the list.

Worst club ever

36 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

The annual "I hate Millwall thread". Great, they deserve it. I don't know what Angry's on about (he's probably a posh North londerner), but as an SE lad close to the club - I wouldn't bat an eye lid if that club disappeared.

Proper pond life scum that have nothing to do with the working class and football. 

Just scum that breed scum that aren't even interested in football. Half on an Asbo the other half on the list.

Worst club ever

I know a fair few, all top blokes. Never had any bother with them speak as you find. 

54 minutes ago, angieram said:

It's not about who you are it's about how you act. You can't separate the person from the behaviour as if that excuses it.

So that's just about every club then including ours. 

Well done Mr Stereo 

Archived