Millwall Fans

1of4

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

I know a fair few, all top blokes. Never had any bother with them speak as you find. 

Probably right, all clubs have a certain percentage of 'normal decent people' as fans and some scumbags. Millwalls percentages are just different to most clubs.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Probably right, all clubs have a certain percentage of 'normal decent people' as fans and some scumbags. Millwalls percentages are just different to most clubs.

Don't disagree, they have a hard core more active than most.

If you look you will find. I stood at the Old Cold Blow Lane and watched Derby with some Tottenham mates. They knew we were Derby but not looking for trouble and we had none.. Had a great day. 

As for the previous comment about coaches parking in a compound.. They do that at few clubs, not just Millwall. 

I could quote several clubs where you still have to be conscious of what's going on around you. They get some bad press and deserved at times, some not so.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

Don't disagree, they have a hard core more active than most.

If you look you will find. I stood at the Old Cold Blow Lane and watched Derby with some Tottenham mates. They knew we were Derby but not looking for trouble and we had none.. Had a great day. 

As for the previous comment about coaches parking in a compound.. They do that at few clubs, not just Millwall. 

I could quote several clubs where you still have to be conscious of what's going on around you. They get some bad press and deserved at times, some not so.

Agree, just dont have to look as hard with Millwall :)

I hope they use video evidence and try and identify as many people as possible from the videos in circulation and issue bans to all of them.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

When we go to Millwall the buses have to go into a caged compound to keep the home supporters from attacking us.

Bit over the top nowadays Angie, you say that as if they're banging down the cages when we drive and walk in. Obviously there's been issues in the past, that's why it's like that but the home fans of today definitely aren't gagging to attack us. 

One of the safest grounds I've been to in the past 10 years. The first time I went was on a coach, it broke down about half a mile away from the ground in some **** hole estate. All passengers walked to the ground, some wearing colours, with no bother at all. No kids attacked. The elderly not traumatised. 

There's probably still incidents, as there are at all football grounds. Plenty of trouble at ours over the course of the season, the walk from PP to the train station has seen it's fair share. 

I thought they were quite restrained. The last time they were in a playoff final they fought with each other, so they are improving.

4 hours ago, angieram said:

When we go to Millwall the buses have to go into a caged compound to keep the home supporters from attacking us.

That happens at Cardiff too. It's a good idea.

Sith Happens
32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think fa should sorry millwall you

Wont be going into the champership because of your fans invading wembly pitch and we shall reward it to bradford city instead.

If it was the other way round and the London club had lost they might well do that.

57 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think fa should sorry millwall you

Wont be going into the champership because of your fans invading wembly pitch and we shall reward it to bradford city instead.

And what would you have said if we had lost the points against Forest when one of ours went on and attacked their player?

2 hours ago, eddie said:

I thought they were quite restrained. The last time they were in a playoff final they fought with each other, so they are improving.

That happens at Cardiff too. It's a good idea.

Brum, Stoke as well. We could go on but I don't think Angie gets out much. In fact Stoke is far more intimidating than Millwall.

Sith Happens
37 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

So they win the game fair and square and then turn round and say sorry your not promoted because your fans had a pitch invasion?!?! I've heard it all now.

I think that would be too far, but they have to be punished in a sufficient way to stop the next set of fans thinking if they can do it so can we.

16 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I think that would be too far, but they have to be punished in a sufficient way to stop the next set of fans thinking if they can do it so can we.

I totally agree, but it's the fans that need punishing not the team. 3 year bans should suffice. They have all the video evidence they need.

Sith Happens
Just now, EnigmaRam said:

I totally agree, but it's the fans that need punishing not the team. 3 year bans should suffice. They have all the video evidence they need.

Yes I hope they do.

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

And what would you have said if we had lost the points against Forest when one of ours went on and attacked their player?

Brum, Stoke as well. We could go on but I don't think Angie gets out much. In fact Stoke is far more intimidating than Millwall.

Last season I went to Leeds Newcastle Brentford Bristol City Birmingham Villa Leicester Blackburn Preston Rotherham Fulham QPR Burton Norwich Barnsley Reading Huddersfield Wigan Wolves West Brom Sheffield Wednesday Walsall.

How many grounds do I need to attend before I'm allowed an opinion? 

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Last season I went to Leeds Newcastle Brentford Bristol City Birmingham Villa Leicester Blackburn Preston Rotherham Fulham QPR Burton Norwich Barnsley Reading Huddersfield Wigan Wolves West Brom Sheffield Wednesday Walsall.

That's a fairly good retort. Bravo.

40 minutes ago, angieram said:

To be fair I knew you travelled a fair bit from your posts so was pulling your chain a bit. My original point still stands about your opinion of Millwall. You did hit the stereo button a bit. Bar Birmingham which can get a bit iffy, not much to worry about this season. Brum is a fenced coach area by the away end isn't it?

We will probably know each other by sight I get to most away games. We could play snap with that list above.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Thought I'd missed you at Brighton angie :thumbsup:

Archived