Richard Keogh value

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keogh gives his all for the club, and you can see with him how much losing hurts.

Shackell plays football for a career, collects his paycheck and goes home for the day. It's his job, not his passion. 

Based on everything Rowett has said, give him a choice between the two, I am 99% sure he would keep Keogh.

Whether that is the right decision for the player is another question.

58 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Shackell plays football for a career, collects his paycheck and goes home for the day. It's his job, not his passion

Slightly harsh with the comparison to Keogh, whilst might be true, Shackell has actually put off surgery for while now and tried to play on making himself available for the team, felt guilty. Hasn't been fully fit for months.

Wasn't until Rowett arrived and talked to him he actually went for the operation, quite a serious problem that could have potentially ended his career. 

Sith Happens
Just now, RamNut said:

Ok i'll take him. £5m please. 

Beat me to it...can we go halves? £2.5 million each?

1 hour ago, TroyDyer said:

I would give 5 meters for someone to take him up the rear

Ftfy

not quite so inviting.

I'd be happy with 2.5 m . Don't think we should pay 5 for flint he's not total ***** but he ain't that good either I would like a Bristol fan's thoughts having not seen him throughout a season. Tbf I would still like to see Rawson given the opportunity to impress .

3 hours ago, David said:

Slightly harsh with the comparison to Keogh, whilst might be true, Shackell has actually put off surgery for while now and tried to play on making himself available for the team, felt guilty. Hasn't been fully fit for months.

Wasn't until Rowett arrived and talked to him he actually went for the operation, quite a serious problem that could have potentially ended his career. 

I've not seen anything to confirm this, have I missed a press release?

33 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Aye? You what?

What he means is: can you point us in the direction of Barcelona turning down actual bids for Messi?

If not then either (a) your point about "have we turned down any bids for him" becomes invalid, or (b) Keogh is worth the same as Messi.

QED.

Just now, Saul Pimpson said:

What he means is: can you point us in the direction of Barcelona turning down actual bids for Messi?

If not then either (a) your point about "have we turned down any bids for him" becomes invalid, or (b) Keogh is worth the same as Messi.

QED.

Or there have been no bids for Keogh and therefore he is worthless.

QED.

Archived