Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

There is nothing to worry about chaps, there is a very simple reason for the delay.  Andre got in his car two days ago, set the SatNav for Moor Farm and is currently out of mobile signal on his 26th lap of the Isle of Wight.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Truckle said:

There is nothing to worry about chaps, there is a very simple reason for the delay.  Andre got in his car two days ago, set the SatNav for Moor Farm and is currently out of mobile signal on his 26th lap of the Isle of Wight.

Decided to sign for Timbuktu Utd as he is there now

57 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.

Calvin Coolidge 

Outside the rain begins
And it may never end
So cry no more
On the shore, a dream
Will take us out to sea
Forever more, forever more

Close your eyes and dream
And you can be with me
'Neath the waves
Through the caves of ours
Long forgotten now
We're all alone, we're all alone

Rita Coolidge

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

A.W can play a few positions RB CB and midfield. Good options just in case. 

And cp 

29 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Outside the rain begins
And it may never end
So cry no more
On the shore, a dream
Will take us out to sea
Forever more, forever more

Close your eyes and dream
And you can be with me
'Neath the waves
Through the caves of ours
Long forgotten now
We're all alone, we're all alone

Rita Coolidge

I posted an entire LL Cool J song but it wasn't funny.

Going to be very interesting to see just where Rowett see's Wisdom playing, or indeed where Wisdom himself. Think most of us on here seem very sure he's coming in to play right-back, as he did under McClaren. But the big man has spent the last season player at centre half by the sounds of it, and he could well be coming in to partner Curtis Davies.

Interesting times ahead!

I'm not unhappy with this signing, I think it's an area we definitely need to strengthen. I don't however understand why so many Derby fans are blindly delighted about it. It's been 3 seasons since he was with us, which can be a long time in football, and reports from his other stops in that time are not exactly brilliant.

I trust that GRs done his homework, as he was adamant he does before every signing, and therefore Wisdom will be an asset. 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm not unhappy with this signing, I think it's an area we definitely need to strengthen. I don't however understand why so many Derby fans are blindly delighted about it. It's been 3 seasons since he was with us, which can be a long time in football, and reports from his other stops in that time are not exactly brilliant.

I trust that GRs done his homework, as he was adamant he does before every signing, and therefore Wisdom will be an asset. 

Just a question, was you delighted when we were getting Seth Johnson back? Similar situation to now, a player who did well with us previously, gone to another team but not set the world alight but we were delighted to have him back.

Archived