Mirror Gary Rowett 100% Promotion

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit clumsy of them to still call it the Ipro but a decent read. Maybe it's one of those older wise heads GR mentioned that we're missing. Someone (central defensive type) who may not be as quick as he used to be but more than makes up for it with his reading of the game, positioning and leadership qualities. 

54 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

A bit clumsy of them to still call it the Ipro but a decent read. Maybe it's one of those older wise heads GR mentioned that we're missing. Someone (central defensive type) who may not be as quick as he used to be but more than makes up for it with his reading of the game, positioning and leadership qualities. 

Jason Shackell

54 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

John Terry?

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

...and referring to us as "county"......

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

John Terry?

I would have a good look at Damien Delaney and his situation at palace. 35 now, but hugely experienced. Strong, physical, leader, good at set pieces. Might not have the distribution but I'm fed up of the expectation that defenders need to be the next Igor. We need the next Darren Moore IMHO

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

John Terry?

Absolutely! Seems to have already spoken to rowett before, maybe we can persuade him to come here for a year as player coach. Nearby to St. George's park so he can do his coaching badges, means he doesn't have to play in the prem for a different team against Chelsea and would be the ideal captain for us.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

John Terry is filed next to Joey Barton for me.......whatever the relative merits of him as a footballer....i simply don't like him.

I'd liked to have listened in on their conversation. I totally get your point as an individual but GR surely would have tested the water?

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

As good a defender as Shackell is,I don't rate him anywhere near Igor.

I've seen no one as good as Igor. Had the privelidge of being a season ticket holder for his career at Derby. I feel honoured to say that. Sublime is my description of not only his skills but his leadership. 

2 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I've seen no one as good as Igor. Had the privelidge of being a season ticket holder for his career at Derby. I feel honoured to say that. Sublime is my description of not only his skills but his leadership. 

Yep,I was forunate enough too.

Sublime is a very accurate description?

5 hours ago, SKRam said:

A Dave MacKay clone will do for me. A great player,a great leader and also helped in the development of one of Derby's legends.

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

A Dave MacKay clone will do for me. A great player,a great leader and also helped in the development of one of Derby's legends.

A Colin Todd player for me, Fast, could tackle, good engine and would make the other centre half look good.

12 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

John Terry ?

Archived