it is my birthday tommrow

B4ev6is

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I will be 32 tommrow and been birmingham city and going brentford for my birthday I can not wait for friday. Any good pubs by the ground for a good sing song. I know 4 pubs around the ground which best for chanting in.

happy birthday B4, all the best sweetpea :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I will be 32 tommrow and been birmingham city and going brentford for my birthday I can not wait for friday. Any good pubs by the ground for a good sing song. I know 4 pubs around the ground which best for chanting in.

Happy Birthday. There used to be a pub on every corner of the ground. A few have shut now. 

Last year I went in the New Inn that's on the corner of Ealing Road. It was ok but got very crowded. There was no beer flinging and a fair sized beer garden come back yard. Doombar is about all they sell unless you like boys beer (lager).

B4, you're a hero in the vast majority of people's eyes. It's so brave of you to come on here and carry on posting when some idiots try and bring you down, so all credit to you. I hope you have a brilliant birthday, hopefully we'll bring you some joy on Friday.

Your passion and desire to see Derby succeed is an inspiration to us all. So much so, that I had to try and dig this out from last season. It seems so long ago now, and we haven't really improved from that point, but hopes are high for the rest of this season and onwards as long as we have super Gary Rowett in charge. COYR!

IMG_0093.thumb.JPG.563e53f4e13153147ebacbfb2b0fbb78.JPG

Archived