Birmingham City v Derby County

Mafiabob

35 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

So much confidence on here. Remember pride comes before a fall!

I'm missing the game as I'm taking Mrs Sagan to a special screening of the new Poldark with Ross and Demelza. She does like a man with a scythe, and I get to meet a lovely ginge, so we're both happy, but I'm sorry not to be cheering on Gary Rowett's black and white army.

My impeccable source told me the team yesterday. I like that the players get to know a day in advance as it lets them prepare mentally, but it's too early in the day to reveal anything. While Zola looks as though he needs all the help he can get, he won't find it here. But I hope everyone's optimism is well-founded and the chants of "you're getting sacked in the morning" echo round all sides of St Andrews as the Rams make it three in a row.

lovely ginge, surely an oxymoron? :mellow:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Shame for Vydra. He was just getting some confidence 

He didn't do anything wrong to get subbed on Tuesday, just the game was going in a way that wasn't making good use of him and Brys and Brad were getting cut apart quite a bit - he was sacrificed and it helped the team but he didn't perform badly and need to come off.

Suspect if this game opens open Vydra will get on and get some joy. I think Vydra is a better forward than Shotton is a defender.

Archived