• Last Reply
4 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Mine are:

1-Blazing Saddles

2-Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

3-Christmas Vacation

4-Animal House

5-Spaceballs

difficult to challenge that at least in my mind, good choices.  Have to possibly bring in Uncle Buck (that scene where he is pinging golf balls off the youth's head always gets me) in at 5 though, John Candy at his best again (PTA is my #1)

Sith Happens

Another one where my choices can change depending but:

1. Airplane

2. Naked Gun

3. Groundhog Day

4. National Lampoons Vacation

5. Pink Panther Strikes Again

in no order, and subject to change due to memory loss

• American Pie
  • Something about Mary
  • (Brothers) Grimsby
  • Home Alone
  • Dumb and Dumber

Honourable mentions for Big Daddy, Deuce Bigalow, Me myself and Irene, Yes Man and Bruce Almighty.

Just now, Chester40 said:

You like Dumb and Dumber so surely Ted and Grimbsy raise a smile?!

Not seen either, American comedy's just feel so low effort with the same circle of actors, does Adam Sandler ever say no to a script?

6 minutes ago, David said:

Not seen either, American comedy's just feel so low effort with the same circle of actors, does Adam Sandler ever say no to a script?

Agree re:Adam Sandler, made many terrible films. Someone leant me Happy Gilmour and Wedding Singer to prove me wrong...Couldn't get through either!!

Grimbsy is VERY English in its humour...jaw-droppingly crude too.

The thing that ruined Grimsby for me as I was going to see it, they filmed it all down Essex I think it was, makes little sense to me when we have so many **** hole areas up here they could have used and put money into the town.

34 minutes ago, Anon said:

I love this film. I think it peters out a little towards the end, but other than that it's a hilarious idea that's been really well executed.

Yeah it's s cracking film. It was fresh in my mind as i just found out there's a Black Dynamite cartoon on Adult Swim that I didn't know about.

Archived