Next New manager IN ?

Ibby

Who do you want to be Derby's next manager? (choices from odds list)  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Rowetts win % as a manager - 42%.

Mac first stint, 54%, second stint, 45%. 51.6% combined.

Does Rowett even have a winning mentality?

You appear to have missed off approximately 80% of McClarens managerial career in your calculation though?

We could appoint anybody and people would pick out the negatives

"we've just appointed sir alex Ferguson" & a few would say im not sure i want him here he wasted money on Anderson & look at the mess he left moyes with, id prefer warburton 

20 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Rowetts win % as a manager - 42%.

Mac first stint, 54%, second stint, 45%. 51.6% combined.

Does Rowett even have a winning mentality?

Would back have a 54% win ratio if he took over a train wreck like brum? Probably not. Id argue at a great club like Derby County with the resources available that percentage should have been higher  

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

Well it would be an improvement on where we are if nothing else. Not suggesting Rowett is the right person for the job or better than Sm.

im finding it hard to believe that any manager coming in will change things, there seems to be a underlying problem in the dressing room untill we get a strong manager in and the chairman backs him against the squad i fear we will fail, strange circumstances of paul clements departure and pearson making an unpopular descision when he came in and payed the price fills me with disdain about another manager actually being able to play the system he wants

10 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So with the current squad Mac's stats are even better?!

What? I'm talking about relevant jobs. Rowett's remit at Brum was very different from here so of course his win percentage will be far lower. Few hundred grand to spend, all the best players sold and a team devoid of confidence and quality. Think on.

48 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

What? I'm talking about relevant jobs. Rowett's remit at Brum was very different from here so of course his win percentage will be far lower. Few hundred grand to spend, all the best players sold and a team devoid of confidence and quality. Think on.

You think this lot are quality and easy to rack up wins with? You think on.

Archived