Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

I'm in a bad mood now. Keyboard took the brunt of it. Went flying across the lounge and burst into pieces. Fuming. Sick of conceding in 90+ minutes. 

Hopefully Rowett's defensive background will give us the ability to see a game out. And defend well through games. 

How you typing this, then? :blink:

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Suspect rowett will be hoping to god the shack is back after the break, need him to get some control back in the defence

I don't think we will see Shackell until next season apparently. He is going to need further work on it apparently.

I see GR trying someone else there next summer.

30 minutes in that 2nd half we were unplayable. Their keeper was the diffference. Pulled off some stunning saves.

Said the only way they were going to equalise if they had a set piece......

Johnson MOM, influence on both goals. 

11 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Kicking off outside the ground. 

Two 90+5 minute goals in 3 games utterly shameful. CB's not controlling before that. A position we could SERIOUSLY improve in. 

That is  without question

Just now, kingsy1884 said:

I don't think we will see Shackell until next season apparently. He is going to need further work on it apparently.

I see GR trying someone else there next summer.

Yeah I read that earlie this week, very disappointing if true, he's in a different league to Pearce 

Wouldn't be surprised to be honest, a younger player will probably be needed.

Just now, toddy said:

Its the same old story if you don't take your chances they'll come back to bite you.

Why O Why we cannot defend corners, I do hope GR kicks their arses after this one!

We miss having Chris Martin on the front post defending corners. Important player in so many ways.

One thing to take from today's performance... at least GR looked furious when we gave 2 points away. Much the opposite of SM who would be laughing, Joking and patting the back of his opposite number. 

Those players are going to be under no illusions in that dressing room. A passionate manager who understands this club and sounds like he takes responsibility too. 

Our defending from corners this season has been nothing short of totally and utterly shambolic

watched the game on a stream, i swear to god bar lay the red carpet out and offer him a cigar to smoke before he put it in there wasnt much more we could have done to make that header more inviting

talk about freedom of the park.... smack bang in the middle of our box

despite that i was encourages hugely by our pressing and endevour 

14 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Kicking off outside the ground. 

Two 90+5 minute goals in 3 games utterly shameful. CB's not controlling before that. A position we could SERIOUSLY improve in. 

Take care mate steer clear 

Archived