Dilly Ding Dilly Gone

Kernow

Leicester right to sack Ranieri?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

When Man City went down 1938, at least they scored more goals than any other team.

Ranieri needed to go. If manager can't get champions to the at least midtable, he simply should go. This is football, if you want loyalty, get a dog.

I sacked it, how am I supposed to run a puppy farm if he cant get it up, last season he was the dogs ******** but this year he failed to score.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Most PL clubs will snap him up. Probably for the wrong reasons. Look at Eden Hazard. He had an awful season last season after a couple of brilliant ones. And now he's doing good again. PL clubs would probably think the same for Vardy. It won't happen though. 

Newcastle managed to turn a profit on their shower after relegation. And didn't even Villa manage to offload some of their worst?

2 hours ago, cannable said:

Or perhaps 'The Tinker Man' changed too much, Shakespeare brought it back to what won them the league and it worked? 

Come on do you believe that ********, he tried everything and they couldn't give a left testicle, the chairman got the newly waged senior players together and they shown him the red card, sewer rats the lot of them.

30 minutes ago, cannable said:

Or perhaps 'The Tinker Man' changed too much, Shakespeare brought it back to what won them the league and it worked? 

Rubbish, Ranieri may have changed things, but the players clearly ran much further tonight than they had all season!

2 hours ago, LesterRam said:

Come on do you believe that ********, he tried everything and they couldn't give a left testicle, the chairman got the newly waged senior players together and they shown him the red card, sewer rats the lot of them.

Well yes, as I remember reading a large portion of the Leicester Forum hammering him for his tactics and persisting with combinations of players that clearly weren't working… losing the dressing room is a result of baffling tactical decisions. 

11 minutes ago, cannable said:

Well yes, as I remember reading a large portion of the Leicester Forum hammering him for his tactics and persisting with combinations of players that clearly weren't working… losing the dressing room is a result of baffling tactical decisions. 

I know I'm a member on that forum, we are currently debating Mac's decisions and tactical awareness on this forum, CR tried a diamond formation against Southampton and reverted to a counter attacking side the next game, do you stick or twist? This team was almost identical in personnel and tactics but worked, go figure.

Archived