Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

37 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yet there he is on social media thanking the fans for the support?

Maybe Camara is deluded and ignorant too? Actually better not say that or it may be seen as racism...

Well you're obviously fine with it so fill your boots mate. Obviously some folk on here feel strongly about it, some don't. It's clear which camp you sit in and it's all just bantz after all, isn't it? 

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

There's only one common denominator in back-to-back seasons of us having a solid defensive record.

It 'aint Shackell and it 'aint Pearce.

Yes Keogh, but that's not the point I was making. I was saying that the Keogh and Shack are a good partnership as well as Keogh/Pearce. 

36 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Yes Keogh, but that's not the point I was making. I was saying that the Keogh and Shack are a good partnership as well as Keogh/Pearce. 

Keogh is a good enough defender that he can make mistakes and still have a great game. 

I've never once thought he wasn't the best defender at the club, but I think it's pretty clear to me that he makes far more mistakes / defends in a more panicky way when he's partnered with Shackell.

Thats not a slight on Shackell either, I'm not saying he's bad. I really don't understand why it is but I feel like that's definitely what's happened.

55 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Well you're obviously fine with it so fill your boots mate. Obviously some folk on here feel strongly about it, some don't. It's clear which camp you sit in and it's all just bantz after all, isn't it? 

Makes absolutely no difference to me.

It's not intended as racism, it doesn't appear that the person it is being sung to is taking it as racism, so not really sure what the problem is?

Just as you don't see it as 'bantz' whatever that means, I don't see it as anything for the politically correct brigade to be getting their knickers in a twist about.

9 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

It's not intended as racism, it doesn't appear that the person it is being sung to is taking it as racism, so not really sure what the problem is?

Just as you don't see it as 'bantz' whatever that means, I don't see it as anything for the politically correct brigade to be getting their knickers in a twist about.

As I thought then.

12 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

That's what Hitler said.

He has been retweeting videos of the chant and tweets of people talking about the chant all day. He is clearly not offended, there's no insult in the chant. It is not racist. Taunting someone about breaking their leg is probably more offensive than that chant (but thats fine because its Stan Collymore) 

19 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

It will be the same people that moaned when Thorne got injured against Ipswich that will now be saying we should always play our strongest 11...

Thorne got injured playing in a totally meaningless game with nothing on the result at all....completely different to the situation last night.

We should have played a full strength side and beat them then moved on to the next round.

If we have to rest players at all (which we shouldn't have to) then do it in the easy games coming up.

20 hours ago, Mckram said:

Butterfield is the most frustrating player to watch. He often gets the ball in a half decent position and then goes sideways/back and puts his team mate in a shocking position with pressure on.

Just did it to Lowe when he was surrounded by 3 men.

What happened to the forward passing Huddersfield midfielder I thought we signed?! 

He got Clemented!

Archived