Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much would Lazar Markovic from Liverpool cost? They obviously want to offload him, but he might be Turkey-bound or something like that?

I've always thought he would be a really good old school winger for someone...

14 hours ago, SweRam said:

How much would Lazar Markovic from Liverpool cost? They obviously want to offload him, but he might be Turkey-bound or something like that?

If just seen this on a website they are say 12m but a cracking signing if you could get him for 8m he would be a cracking signing for this league 

2 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Sam Gallagher on loan from Southampton and permanent signing of Lawrence will do me! Not greedy really!

I think Sam Gallagher is joining Wolves on loan. 

25 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I think Sam Gallagher is joining Wolves on loan. 

If that goes ahead then it'll be the best signing they will have made so far in this window. All these Fancy Dans they are bringing in won't look to clever on a snowy February night down at the Den.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

If that goes ahead then it'll be the best signing they will have made so far in this window. All these Fancy Dans they are bringing in won't look to clever on a snowy February night down at the Den.

Yeah I agreed Wolfie much better than signing some Portuguese tbh. 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Wolves would be good money on to go up. Jota- Gallagher- Costa will destroy this league if it clicks and they will have Neves dictating everything in midfield. Good job their defence are still poor otherwise I'd be scared of them.

Neves could be out in injured for some time...

On 7/24/2017 at 17:55, SweRam said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-reject-lazar-markovic-8million-10864670

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/632243/Liverpool-Transfer-News-Lazar-Markovic-Watford-Hull-Premier-League-Jurgen-Klopp-Gossip

Most of the red tops saying Hull and Watford are in a tug of war for him and specify an £8m fee.

£45-60k a week wages (depending on source) would be a stumbling block.

Archived