Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

This years deadline day is going to be a very exciting one for us...

Yeah Mitchell to Real Madrid. :ph34r:

Good to have Harry back in the game on deadline day, 11th hour move for one of our players wouldn't surprise me, and neither would a swap deal.

See they knocked back £5m for Adams yesterday, I think we can rule ourselves out of that one at that price.

10 minutes ago, Rample said:

Good to have Harry back in the game on deadline day, 11th hour move for one of our players wouldn't surprise me, and neither would a swap deal.

See they knocked back £5m for Adams yesterday, I think we can rule ourselves out of that one at that price.

Thank god for that! £5m for Che Adams is madness.

I'd just like to see us bring in Lawrence now and stick in all other positions. Try to ship out Bent and Pearce, as I believe they will struggle for game time.

21 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Thank god for that! £5m for Che Adams is madness.

I'd just like to see us bring in Lawrence now and stick in all other positions. Try to ship out Bent and Pearce, as I believe they will struggle for game time.

Not sure getting rid of our only fit senior CB back up is the best plan at the minute. Agree with Bent though although could be injured

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Has anyone heard of this rumour...

allegedly the Gumps have enquired about Olsson availability and we may have responded with £3m plus Olsson  for Ben Osborn?

If true (and it is an if) would you be happy with this trade? ?

I think it would suit us more than them TBH 

Ignore that rumour tbh.

3 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Fair enough ??

It was coming from that account on twitter and same one few days ago tweeted about Olsson to Leeds. ????

1 minute ago, SouthernRam said:

Nixon yesterday. "Lawrence fee quite high. But available. Toral another story. But no replacement for what lost." 

Toral not available for purchase? The 'no replacement for what lost' is a little concerning. We need to replace Ince at least.

Ask him when is Bridcutt signing for us? Or Troy Deeney? ???????

13 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Has anyone heard of this rumour...

allegedly the Gumps have enquired about Olsson availability and we may have responded with £3m plus Olsson  for Ben Osborn?

If true (and it is an if) would you be happy with this trade? ?

I think it would suit us more than them TBH 

I'd be thrilled, Olson is dogshite, and Osborn appears a player

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Ask him when is Bridcutt signing for us? Or Troy Deeney? ???????

Nixon is clearly well informed to some degree. We may well have made enquiries for them both, not everything materialises in football. Just like the ten names we currently have lined up. No need to slate Nixon for the sake of a few likes.

2 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Nixon is clearly well informed to some degree. We may well have made enquiries for them both, not everything materialises in football. Just like the ten names we currently have lined up. No need to slate Nixon for the sake of a few likes.

Cool story bro.

17 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Nixon yesterday. "Lawrence fee quite high. But available. Toral another story. But no replacement for what lost." 

Toral not available for purchase? The 'no replacement for what lost' is a little concerning. We need to replace Ince at least.

I think that's what he means ie no replacement for losing Ince. Nobody of that quality available, like I didn't know that

Archived