Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Central midfield will be the interesting one with cover or replacements at centre half, elsewhere I am not sure there is actually anyone better than what we have. (Although we need to shift some) 

mind you a very fit and available for selection from the Derby county players we currently have would make a heck of a difference! 

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

John Terry wouldn't be a bad signing for a season.

For an MLS or Chinese club that could financially keep him interested in continuing to play.

I couldn't see him even dropping down to a West Brom/Stoke, not even a remotely slim chance he would play in the Championship, even Harry Redknapp on TalkSport when asked if he would be interested said as much. 

9 minutes ago, David said:

For an MLS or Chinese club that could financially keep him interested in continuing to play.

I couldn't see him even dropping down to a West Brom/Stoke, not even a remotely slim chance he would play in the Championship, even Harry Redknapp on TalkSport when asked if he would be interested said as much. 

Which makes the fact I was told on Sunday that Terry to Derby was a done deal a tad bit funny.

Id read Bournemouth were planning on offering 120k a week to him so my suggestion is more tongue in cheek.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Which makes the fact I was told on Sunday that Terry to Derby was a done deal a tad bit funny.

Id read Bournemouth were planning on offering 120k a week to him so my suggestion is more tongue in cheek.

I need to start banning tongues in cheek, that's 2 I've fell for this week and it's only Tuesday 

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Nothing concrete or anything but a pal of mine from work supports Burnley, and George Boyd has rejected a new contract and has been talking to a championship club. Energetic and athletic, fits the moulding that we may be looking for, if he's willing to drop down

I remember reading about it. Wanted at least two year deal and Burnley offered one.

11 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Nothing concrete or anything but a pal of mine from work supports Burnley, and George Boyd has rejected a new contract and has been talking to a championship club. Energetic and athletic, fits the moulding that we may be looking for, if he's willing to drop down

Mentioned him a few pages back decent player good experience 

14 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I'm not too sure about this. Isn't he registered blind elsewhere in the East Midlands?

Archived