Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

1 minute ago, curtains said:

How long have we been stuck in the Championship?

What does that have to do with what I said? Villa will have spent 70 mil+ this season and will very likely be a Championship team still next season, money doesn't guarantee success. Go play Football Manager or something. You get way too excited when it looks like Derby will be spending big money, even if it's on unproven players.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cam the Ram said:

What does that have to do with what I said? Villa will have spent 70 mil+ this season and will very likely be a Championship team still next season, money doesn't guarantee success. Go play Football Manager or something. You get way too excited when it looks like Derby will be spending big money, even if it's on unproven players.

Villa will reach the playoffs. .

Bookmark that. 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Yes it was the answer. 

People said that about Andre Gray. 

What has he ever done to make you think that? He has had a distinctly average career. His best season was last year of 10 goals (7 in the league 1) 2 in the league cup for Boro against Oldham and 2 the football league trophy.

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Step away from the razor blades, sit back and just enjoy the ride. If we get top 6 after the start to the season we had it will be a very good season. If we mias out then we miss out.

I am glad we aren't bending over and dropping our trousers to everyone when they tell us how much they want. I rather us miss out on expensive players that aren't much better, if at all, than what we have already.

Post of the day................have a like :thumbsup:

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

He's a bloody good WUM if he's managed to keep it up for 2+ years. :lol:

Disappeared for a while, then magically re-emerges in time for the transfer window, having admitted to not watching Derby for months since Pearson was sacked.

Maybe he spent his time at the DW?

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

Enough to tell he's going to be very very good. 

He's not exactly a youngster breaking through, is he? He's in his prime arguably or just approaching it. And he plays for a relegation threatened Championship side.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

You lot make me sick with  the optimism you churn out. 

:lol: Why can't we be optimistic? Since McClaren returned, with this squad that people like you consider isn't good enough, we've got more points than nearly every team in the league, we've tied Hughes down to a new contract, are getting Martin back next season, have signed a forward who's scored plenty of goals at this level and haven't lost any key players like Ince.

Archived