What's wrong with Derby nowadays ?

twinthe_12

4 hours ago, twinthe_12 said:

Ince on the right site is misplaces and should instead be playing in the middle behind where he has done a lotvmore every time he has played there with a hattrick as a result. Ince got quick feed and are creative.

So what do got to change?

A lot do got to change i think.

Maybe start with your basic grammar?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SWRam said:

So you actually think we are better than that then do you?

So how many times have we tried to buy Vydra and Nugent over the years and they didnt want to come? Yet now they are getting past it and no one else wants them, here they are at Derby.

That clown Johnson, he is English and still didnt know our name - that fact alone shows its just about the cash.

Bent - nuff said.

I would go on, but that shower of women are just not worth it.

But then I see through the bull, unlike most on this forum.

1014RBn4HVSTK_zpss3j71ty1.gif

6 hours ago, SWRam said:

So how many times have we tried to buy Vydra and Nugent over the years and they didnt want to come? Yet now they are getting past it and no one else wants them, here they are at Derby 

Past it at 24 years old.

Guess thats why Will signed a 3 year contract, probably thinking of retiring after that.

19 hours ago, SWRam said:

So how many times have we tried to buy Vydra and Nugent over the years and they didnt want to come? Yet now they are getting past it and no one else wants them, here they are at Derby.

That clown Johnson, he is English and still didnt know our name - that fact alone shows its just about the cash.

Bent - nuff said.

I would go on, but that shower of women are just not worth it.

But then I see through the bull, unlike most on this forum.

There's so much wrong with this post but the slight against women shows your ignorance and low intelligence in the clearest light. 

You are an arse 

22 hours ago, twinthe_12 said:

Derby is for the time being not a solid and wellplaying team. Why ?

I think first of all that we have got a team where only our back 4 is doing okay.

Our midfield with Johnson and Butterfield is too slow who don create something special on their own . 

Think back and remember what got us going - when Hendrick together with Hughes and Bryson was running for each other and creating chances for Martin.

Bent is doing okay but i still too slow in passing. Ince on the right site is misplaces and should instead be playing in the middle behind where he has done a lotvmore every time he has played there with a hattrick as a result. Ince got quick feed and are creative.

First of all we need a captain in our mudfield who are both solid defensely and creative player with a got shot like GeorgeThorne who in my eyes we miss so badly in the team and on the field. Everytime he has been there we have played at our best.

So we need a player with those qualities.

I my eyes we shoul by all means have brought Lansbury by all means - he could have taken Thorne's place and together been a fantastic pair for us and sold Jackson or Butterfield.

Hanson could have been tried in that position too - and I believe that would have been better than what we got.

Futher on we should give a Camara a propher full game as he could give us the spark we so desperately need right now in our strikeforce.

playing Vydra on the left is also a mistake as he's a natural striker who just need a holding striker like Bent by his side.

In my eyes de sart has done very good since we brought him and should be thosen before Johnson or Butterfield.

If we play Butterfield we should move him futher up the field and demand more running from him - otherwise we should get rid of him.

So thar bring me to this teamsellection.

Mitchell( Is better than  Carson)

Christie. Keogh. Pearce. Olsson( Max Lowe is better)

Hanson. De Sart.  Bryson. Hughes.

Vydra. Bent(Sutton is a far better choice)

W11   D4  L3   - the stats since Mac came back. Puts your post in context. Some people forget that whilst we were more free flowing after Mac arrived last time ,we also let in far more goals. Even when we got a good lead we were capable of surrendering it. Against WBA , Reading and Leicester having gone behind we were able to fight back strongly. There are areas we need to improve and we need to get a more stable team ( injuries and suspensions have caused a lot of disruption)  but things ain't that bad.

On 28/01/2017 at 09:51, LauraH said:

I'm not entirely sure what i've just read. I'll make a coffee and re-read.

23 hours ago, Dai Capp said:

No amount of coffee is going to make that make any sense :blink:

Tried beer last night still didn't make any sense.

On 1/28/2017 at 09:46, twinthe_12 said:

Derby is for the time being not a solid and wellplaying team. Why ?

I think first of all that we have got a team where only our back 4 is doing okay.

Our midfield with Johnson and Butterfield is too slow who don create something special on their own . 

Think back and remember what got us going - when Hendrick together with Hughes and Bryson was running for each other and creating chances for Martin.

Bent is doing okay but i still too slow in passing. Ince on the right site is misplaces and should instead be playing in the middle behind where he has done a lotvmore every time he has played there with a hattrick as a result. Ince got quick feed and are creative.

First of all we need a captain in our mudfield who are both solid defensely and creative player with a got shot like GeorgeThorne who in my eyes we miss so badly in the team and on the field. Everytime he has been there we have played at our best.

So we need a player with those qualities.

I my eyes we shoul by all means have brought Lansbury by all means - he could have taken Thorne's place and together been a fantastic pair for us and sold Jackson or Butterfield.

Hanson could have been tried in that position too - and I believe that would have been better than what we got.

Futher on we should give a Camara a propher full game as he could give us the spark we so desperately need right now in our strikeforce.

playing Vydra on the left is also a mistake as he's a natural striker who just need a holding striker like Bent by his side.

In my eyes de sart has done very good since we brought him and should be thosen before Johnson or Butterfield.

If we play Butterfield we should move him futher up the field and demand more running from him - otherwise we should get rid of him.

So thar bring me to this teamsellection.

Mitchell( Is better than  Carson)

Christie. Keogh. Pearce. Olsson( Max Lowe is better)

Hanson. De Sart.  Bryson. Hughes.

Vydra. Bent(Sutton is a far better choice)

The principal problem is 'fans' with an overstated sense of entitlement. Hope this helps?

Archived