What's wrong with Derby nowadays ?

twinthe_12

Derby is for the time being not a solid and wellplaying team. Why ?

I think first of all that we have got a team where only our back 4 is doing okay.

Our midfield with Johnson and Butterfield is too slow who don create something special on their own . 

Think back and remember what got us going - when Hendrick together with Hughes and Bryson was running for each other and creating chances for Martin.

Bent is doing okay but i still too slow in passing. Ince on the right site is misplaces and should instead be playing in the middle behind where he has done a lotvmore every time he has played there with a hattrick as a result. Ince got quick feed and are creative.

So what do got to change?

First of all we need a captain in our mudfield who are both solid defensely and creative player with a got shot like GeorgeThorne who in my eyes we miss so badly in the team and on the field. Everytime he has been there we have played at our best.

So we need a player with those qualities.

I my eyes we shoul by all means have brought Lansbury by all means - he could have taken Thorne's place and together been a fantastic pair for us and sold Jackson or Butterfield.

Hanson could have been tried in that position too - and I believe that would have been better than what we got.

Futher on we should give a Camara a propher full game as he could give us the spark we so desperately need right now in our strikeforce.

playing Vydra on the left is also a mistake as he's a natural striker who just need a holding striker like Bent by his side.

In my eyes de sart has done very good since we brought him and should be thosen before Johnson or Butterfield.

If we play Butterfield we should move him futher up the field and demand more running from him - otherwise we should get rid of him.

So thar bring me to this teamsellection.

Mitchell( Is better than  Carson)

Christie. Keogh. Pearce. Olsson( Max Lowe is better)

Hanson. De Sart.  Bryson. Hughes.

Vydra. Bent(Sutton is a far better choice)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, twinthe_12 said:

I think first of all that we have got a team where only our back 4 is doing okay.

Our midfield with Johnson and Butterfield is too slow who don create something special on their own . 

Think back and remember what got us going - when Hendrick together with Hughes and Bryson was running for each other and creating chances for Martin.

Bent is doing okay but i still too slow in passing. Ince on the right site is misplaces and should instead be playing in the middle behind where he has done a lotvmore every time he has played there with a hattrick as a result. Ince got quick feed and are creative.

First of all we need a captain in our mudfield who are both solid defensely and creative player with a got shot like GeorgeThorne who in my eyes we miss so badly in the team and on the field. Everytime he has been there we have played at our best.

I my eyes we shoul by all means have brought Lansbury by all means - he could have taken Thorne's place and together been a fantastic pair for us and sold Jackson or Butterfield.

Hanson could have been tried in that position too - and I believe that would have been better than what we got.

Futher on we should give a Camara a propher full game as he could give us the spark we so desperately need right now in our strikeforce.

playing Vydra on the left is also a mistake as he's a natural striker who just need a holding striker like Bent by his side.

In my eyes de sart has done very good since we brought him and should be thosen before Johnson or Butterfield.

If we play Butterfield we should move him futher up the field and demand more running from him - otherwise we should get rid of him.

Well that's a minute of my life I'll never get back. Can't wait to see Hanson at Right Wing and Chris Sutton? up front.

3 minutes ago, twinthe_12 said:

Sutton? Chris or Steve?

If you mean Nugent I think you might have a point.

Mitchell isn't as good as Roos at the moment, let alone Carson.

I would agree that we do need to be able to switch to 4-4-2 to fit certain circumstances and that we need a new midfielder.

Who knows - Watkins might be that player.

p.s. Shame there's no room for Ince. He shows such promise....

24 minutes ago, twinthe_12 said:

P****d, mental, fishing or all 3?

Take your pick.

Mitchell may possibly be better than Carson but we have been shown absolutely nothing to even suggest he is.

He's barely played any games, couple for Luton and is it one for us in the Cup?

How, what have you seen?

Carson is up there for player of the season for me, the fact we have a replay v Leicester is largely down to Carson's performance last night. 

I cant think of another keeper in this league that I would take over Carson this season.

Could it not be a young, new poster? Giving him/her the benefit of the doubt is worth it I think. As strange as some of the suggestions are, they've obviously put some time into the post, so it's a bit harsh to jump all over someone like that, no?

Everyone has their opinion and view of the world of football. Cut them some slack.

Archived