Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Foxes Fan said:

Hi,

I'm a Leicester fan but I thought I'd pop in mainly to see how Nuge is getting on. I like how this forum's layout is almost identical to Foxestalk, hopefully I don't forget where I'm posting and say something rude about Derby! 

Cheers.

Say what you like about Derby, city or football club. You wont be on your own, plenty on here already doing it.

4 hours ago, Foxes Fan said:

Hi,

I'm a Leicester fan but I thought I'd pop in mainly to see how Nuge is getting on. I like how this forum's layout is almost identical to Foxestalk, hopefully I don't forget where I'm posting and say something rude about Derby! 

Cheers.

Welcome, don't worry about being rude, plenty of Derby fans are probably ruder (about our club)!  You lot left it late, not as late as forest though!!

• 1 month later...
On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 14:29, Foxes Fan said:

Hi,

Cheers.

you from Lester?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5 June 2017 at 20:20, LesterRam said:

you from Lester?

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on here in ages. I'm from Australia actually, son of an ex-pat. But I've been fortunate enough to spend a good deal of time in the UK. There's not too many Leicester fans down under, but I was popular last year! 

39 minutes ago, Foxes Fan said:

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on here in ages. I'm from Australia actually, son of an ex-pat. But I've been fortunate enough to spend a good deal of time in the UK. There's not too many Leicester fans down under, but I was popular last year! 

Yeah I find that living in Leicester :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Rams fan for about 42 years, born and bred in the leafy county of Bucks. Why Derby? My best mate at school asked me who I supported.  I didn't. His family were from Mickleover so Derby it was and I've stuck by them ever since.  

Don't really get to games but follow this forum and everything Derby daily. 

Have had my name of the electronic scoreboard at the Baseball ground. It was aforementioned mate's birthday and his pressie was a VIP package at Derby. Had a tour of the tunnel; trophies and changing room.  Met Colin Addison & Kevin Hector so must have been either 80/81or 81/82 season.

Anyway...that's me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 09:20, BucksRam said:

Rams fan for about 42 years, born and bred in the leafy county of Bucks. Why Derby? My best mate at school asked me who I supported.  I didn't. His family were from Mickleover so Derby it was and I've stuck by them ever since.  

Don't really get to games but follow this forum and everything Derby daily. 

Have had my name of the electronic scoreboard at the Baseball ground. It was aforementioned mate's birthday and his pressie was a VIP package at Derby. Had a tour of the tunnel; trophies and changing room.  Met Colin Addison & Kevin Hector so must have been either 80/81or 81/82 season.

Anyway...that's me. 

Whereabouts in Bucks mate..

32 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Remind me where you buy your favourite poncey beer from - might it be from somewhere south of where you reside :whistle:

It's foreign muck. Something you Brexiter City fans couldn't possibly comprehend.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived