39 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Question from my Leics fan mate.

"is that chippy opposite the train station still open?"

Anyone know? I have no idea

Nope. 

27 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

WHO'S ******* PUMPED FOR TONIGHT????

I KNOW I ******* AM!!!!! 

CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT THE STUPID ***** THAT THINK THEY'RE A MASSIVE CLUB.

WE'RE THE ******* BARMY ARMY & WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU ******* SEXY MOTHER ******* RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

I like turtles

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm getting a bit of a tingle.
Its not that I expect us to win, its that we might.

Agreed. We can go into this game without pressure of expectation but yet have a really good shot at beating them. Personally I think we have a better shot at winning this than we did at beating west brom

19 hours ago, Doodle said:

Ranieri on central news said he is playing his strongest possible 11.

Just asked my Leicester mate about this and he laughed and said

"Ranieri doesn't know his strongest 11. Mahrez is back from AFCON but has played 3 international games in 8 days and travelled from Africa. I doubt he wil be risked when we have Burnley to come on Tuesday. Midfield, he still doesn't know who to pick out of Drinkwater, Mendy, Ndidi, Albrighton, Musa, King and Gray, so literally, any of those could play in midfield and it would still be his "strongest side" as he keep changing it anyway."

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

what next, calling yourself 1of4, 1/4 of a fan I suppose?.....Derby/Leicester/Notts F/Leeds on your scarf/flag/shirt/hat!

Been a Ram since the early sixties only them and no other.  As for the 1of4, me and the other 3 members of my family all go to watch Derby all season ticket holders.It may also relate to the fact that 1out of 4 people have suffered some kind mental health issuse in their life time, I'll let you decide.

Looking forward to watching this tonight on the beeb. I'm a little of hopeful of them perhaps talking about Derby for once in these games, due to the fact Paul Ince is on. 

Hopefully Derby/Tom Ince does something worth talking about

1 minute ago, StivePesley said:

Blokes in town selling half and half scarves...seriously?! It's the 4th round of the FA Cup! What are you doing??

Throw them in Derby Gaol

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT THE STUPID ***** THAT THINK THEY'RE A MASSIVE CLUB.

So massive we're all pretty much resigned to losing because we're so god damn awful this season.

We're going to stink the place out I'm afraid.

All depends what team turns up on both sides. 

Leicester beat Man City and got beat by Bournemouth within 4 days of each other. We were great at WBA and a horror show at Leeds only a week apart. 

I flipped a coin and put 2-0 Derby and 2-1 Derby on the old gamble app. 

I'm off for a few ales before tuning in. Got the day off work and before I get clobbered for not being there I had a season ticket for many years, ruined many a romance due to my Saturdays H and A dumping er I mean dropping the girlfriend off before disappearing over the peaks to Derbyshire.....  Sigh happy days...  though I still hurt from 0-4 V Wolves at BBG :huh:

Archived