Derby/Leicester Half and Half Scarf

Day

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camera zoomed in on a few Swansea fans wearing half and half Liverpool scarves today as well. Probably see them on MOTD today. Not right. Not right at all.

Swansea have been in the PL for how long now? Too long to be collecting "souvenirs" like those still

Just another sad example of how football and it's followers are changing.

Years ago when an opposition player went to take a corner or throw in by the home fans they got abuse, now everybody takes out their mobile phones and takes pictures or videos.

1 hour ago, David said:

Camera zoomed in on a few Swansea fans wearing half and half Liverpool scarves today as well. Probably see them on MOTD today. Not right. Not right at all.

Swansea have been in the PL for how long now? Too long to be collecting "souvenirs" like those still

Really odd was the sections of Swansea fans who didn't cheer their goals. 

Were they Liverpool fans in the away end? I know there's a lot of Liverpool fans in Wales but that's just a bit weird.

10 hours ago, David said:

I bet half and half scarves are sold at every liverpool game, i know it happens at old trafford every home game. I bet its the same for all the supposed top clubs.

Archived