Derby/Leicester Half and Half Scarf

Day

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I hate those tossers who sell them... Hope they get left with thousands.. 

Why? They are only selling hats and scarves?

5 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I wonder why these things bring out some really ott anger? Everyone saying don't buy them, hate them, whatever, but don't say why they get so enraged about them. 

Why would you wear the other teams colours? Just don't understand it unless you are Chinese.

Plus the fact you look like a sad mug.

10 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I wonder why these things bring out some really ott anger? Everyone saying don't buy them, hate them, whatever, but don't say why they get so enraged about them. 

For me it edges sport further towards 'entertainment for the neutral' and further away from 'it's about winning' and competition, etc!

9 minutes ago, DerbyMark said:

No real fan on either side would be seen dead in one...

A cheap merchandising gimmick for the casual supporter, a tacky cash in for the souvenir sellers...

A sign of the times.

Please don't entagonise the righteous who can't see any wrong in anything, they do not swear, they do not chant, they do not offend anyone.

They do watch the match on the telly in their new half and half scarves.

Just now, philmycock said:

Please don't entagonise the righteous who can't see any wrong in anything, they do not swear, they do not chant, they do not offend anyone.

They do watch the match on the telly in their new half and half scarves.

Like I say, a sign of the times..lol

Most clubs would fill they're stadium's with cardboard cutouts if they could get 30 quid a seat out've 'em..

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

That ram's head on the bottom of the scarves looks too much like the forum's logo for my liking. 

11 minutes ago, DerbyMark said:

No real fan on either side would be seen dead in one...

A cheap merchandising gimmick for the casual supporter, a tacky cash in for the souvenir sellers...

A sign of the times.

All I ask was the first post on this thread some sort of advertising gimmick to make us aware of the sale of these scarves☺

Archived