A fridge too far

ramsbottom

13 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Is that Sherwood forest Centre Parks?

It's anywhere andy Reid wants it to be.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what to think about the last games.I've got a bit of a 'Tom and Jerry' attitude towards the gumps -want them to suffer as much as possible,without killing them off,as otherwise there'd be nothing to toy with next year. 

9 hours ago, ramblur said:

Don't know what to think about the last games.I've got a bit of a 'Tom and Jerry' attitude towards the gumps -want them to suffer as much as possible,without killing them off,as otherwise there'd be nothing to toy with next year. 

There's always Burton. 

Im bored of this toy now. Let's kill it and get a new one out of the box. 

14 hours ago, Topram said:

C-vMxGRWAAAyv4C.jpg

maybe they should get Andy Reid back looks like he's lost A bit of wait 

Is that actually him? :o

18 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I agree..Forests own results against top teams shows that.

We lost at home to blackburn but turned Fulham over.

We hadnt scored a goal at home all season before that game, and still had Pearson in charge. I think thats the real reason Blackburn turned us over.

10 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

There's always Burton. 

Im bored of this toy now. Let's kill it and get a new one out of the box. 

Won't work for me,I'm afraid, as I've had a soft spot for Burton since I was a kid. As soon as I got my hands on the 'Green 'Un',I'd first have a quick look at the front page before switching to the back for Rams' match report. If gumps had lost,a gleeful feast on their report would follow (wouldn't bother at all if weren't beaten),followed by a look at the Rams news pages.

Next in line would be Chesterfield/Notts County reports,followed by Gresley,to see how many hat tricks the legendary Gordon Duggins had scored before declaring.Then it was the turn of Southern League Burton,and my interest increased when we got Richie Barker off them (was a bit miffed we let Ian Hutchinson slip through the net though).

Finally came a round up of the likes of Matlock,Belper,Heanor & Ilkeston ( also a little hacked off that we let John Tudor get away,but in reality there was only room for one King at the BBG). Happy days. 

15 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yeah to see then relegated. ???

People love to watch car crash TV.

Originally I wanted them to stay up, however after the way they treated their suppliers and the fans thought it was a good thing, fuckem, sink as quickly as possible.

If they where real fans Fawaz would be out and a local group if business owners would be running it.

Archived