A fridge too far

ramsbottom

7 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

You know how I was saying previously I almost felt sorry for them.  Now I don't, now they deserve everything they get... 

Then you get things like this on twitter

The U2 part from fawaz is after someone him to fook off.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David said:

Oh my god, it's so funny.

When I bought Nottingham forest, they were bottom of the league. 

And now they're 19th, well done Fawaz. 

I didn't take them down to league 1. They are still in the championship.

To be fair, that's a helluvan achievement. Not quite the promised third star though is it. 

Haven't even watched it all yet. Im pissing myself. 

'The embargo was the managers fault and the winding up orders were someone else's fault who is no longer at the club.' 

'But this is your club Fawaz, when will you take responsibility, how will you meet your obligations?'

'Sorry, what.'

Im not even kidding, that's what he says. 'Sorry, my obligations, I don't understand'. 

Follwed by: 'I'll never blame anyone at the club, I stand by them all.' Except when I blamed them all about two ******* seconds ago. 

'Before I couldn't tell them that I would do this or I would do that, because my hands were tied. Now I can, and I will do the best for Rottingham.'

I don't know what I'm more excited about, this or that. 

And that's just part one. Can't wait to sit down and watch part two later. With running commentary whether you like it or not. 

37 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

'Before I couldn't tell them that I would do this or I would do that, because my hands were tied. Now I can, and I will do the best for Rottingham.'

I don't know what I'm more excited about, this or that. 

And that's just part one. Can't wait to sit down and watch part two later. With running commentary whether you like it or not. 

Why has nobody ever called them Rottingham before??!?!??!  That's f***in' gold :lol: 

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

SSN reporting Forest have approached Burton for permission to speak to Nigel Clough about vacant manager's position.

Probably to ask if he knows of any loonies who might be interested in taking over as manager at Forest

4 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

SSN reporting Forest have approached Burton for permission to speak to Nigel Clough about vacant manager's position.

Here we go, let's see how this one pans out not that it's any buisness of ours but very interesting 

Archived