i am fuming mad

B4ev6is

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He won the ball fair and square bull call from the ref and he knows it.

This shows how little you know. Getting the ball, if he did or didn't is irrelevant. The referee deemed it reckless, careless and using excessive force.

You can see it several times over in super slow motion from several angles, the referees see it once in real time from one angle.

The referee didn't cheat. I referee at a reasonably high level and called red, I would have done the same if I was refereeing.

Derby were awful. Zero marking for any of the goals. Were second to the ball every time and didn't deserve a single thing from today.

I haven't seen the game or the highlights. However those who have please explain why Norwich committed 10 fouls against our 10 fouls and had one booked whereas one of our players received a straight red and two were booked and one of their players only was booked late in the game.? Acccording to the Match stats Naismith persistently fouled our defenders when bringing the ball out of defence.

1 minute ago, Sir Me said:

This shows how little you know. Getting the ball, if he did or didn't is irrelevant. The referee deemed it reckless, careless and using excessive force.

You can see it several times over in super slow motion from several angles, the referees see it once in real time from one angle.

The referee didn't cheat. I referee at a reasonably high level and called red, I would have done the same if I was refereeing.

Derby were awful. Zero marking for any of the goals. Were second to the ball every time and didn't deserve a single thing from today.

The referee may not have cheated. But he could be incompetent and cost us any chance of a point.

10 minutes ago, Sir Me said:

Nice to see a fellow one on here ?

17 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'd say it was the aggressive intent in the tackle, rather than the actual contact made.

Think it was a difficult call, hence Lino got him to 100%, you'd probably get a 50/50 reaction from  100 different people after even watching the video of it. 

11 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

The referee may not have cheated. But he could be incompetent and cost us any chance of a point.

We had plenty of chances to get back in the game. Ince and Bent missed 1 on 1's. Then there were several free kicks in the first half from good scoring areas.

In the Championship, especially away and at a team full of Premiership players, you have to take any chances you get or at least hit the target.

Today our defence failed to mark their main goal threat and no surprise he scored a hat trick. The passing was abysmal at times, movement off the ball none existent. When the ball got to the strikers, they failed to hold the ball and work the defence.

I called my partner at half time and said we could be easily 4-0 down by then. I wasn't too far off in the end.

Bad day in the office, 1 defeat in 11 or so. Move on and go again next week.

Dude, 

we all know what's needed, as im sure does Mac.

we're also very lucky to have a chairman that if the desired players are available and attainable he will make it happen.

As a club the big picture is very rosey still 

just think we could have had another 12 odd games of Pearson football then we'd all have been ready to blow our tops 

Remember about 8 weeks ago?

We were relegation candidates and Norwich were certainties to go straight back up.

After losing to them today we are still 3 points ahead of them.

Mac's great start back at Derby was probably the worst thing that could have happened.

50 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Here we go. Team lose so it must be down to effort, spirit and all that *****

Maybe we only went on a good run because the other teams weren't trying?

It's the easiest way to spot someone who doesn't really understand football. "Passion" and "spirit" are adjectives that basically convey "I don't know what I'm talking about".

In my opinion, we've hit a bad patch of form lately in part because our strikers Bent and Vydra have become a bit predictable and neither offers a creative enough outlet, leaving us stretched in midfield, particularly with Hughes out of the side. As well as that, Ince hit an unsustainable level of form over the past 10 games (we can't seriously expect him to continue converting chances at that rate for the rest of the season). And we were always going to find things difficult today after the sending off.

I watched it once on the tv and I thought it was 2 footed and he deserved the red. 

I can understand being miffed at the Norwich player over reacting though. As soon as the ref went to his pocket he rubbed his ankle, pulled up his sock and carried on. Before that I thought Butterfield had snapped his leg. 

Just now, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Bluntly put 86 but agree. For some reason everyone on here needs to have a stellar education in order to participate and for their opinion to hold any validity according to some posters.

God help any of us who may have any degree of learning difficulty.

Yep, I'll probably get a ban for my post but it really fffin grates on me when folk dig out the OP for his grammar. 

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Yep, I'll probably get a ban for my post but it really fffin grates on me when folk dig out the OP for his grammar.

Yellow card I say 86. You went in with a hard tackle but there was no malice. We don't want two Derby reds in one day! Hehe.

You get grammar police pedants on most forums sadly.

3 minutes ago, Ninos said:

The good news:

Butterfield finally attempted a tackle!

The bad news:

He missed!

Aye but he got there as quick as he could. It looked like a tackle from a player who's just been told to get his agent to sort out a move for him this window to me. ;)

Archived