i am fuming mad

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Just seen the challenge for he first time today.....it is a red card every day of the week at first look, totally see why the ref and linesman gave it.....on second/third/fourth look it may seem that a red card is a little bit harsh but I don't think so. 

Stupid challenge, no need to do it, just frustrated because he and the rest of the team were playing poorly....

I have to agree but......i quite liked it. Reminded me of bruce.

agressive AND unnecessary. 

If only butters was more like bruce in other ways e.g. A dozen goals from midfield or a decent free kick. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rammieib said:

I'm game for a conversation on the (none) contribution that Butterfield is making to this Derby team currently. I'll listen to your points if you listen to mine. As you called me out first though - please explain why my post was the worst of 2017?

What's the point? As I said, it's inevitable after a bad result that some folks creep out of the woodwork to issue scathing reports on players, even those involved in a run that has seen us come from second bottom to one place outside the play-offs. Equally you've not explained your thinking, you've just called out Butters as 'absolutely crap' and Bryso as ' the worst of the lot'. Sorry, but these kinds of posts are not worthy of any kind of response other than utter disdain. 

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

What's the point? As I said, it's inevitable after a bad result that some folks creep out of the woodwork to issue scathing reports on players, even those involved in a run that has seen us come from second bottom to one place outside the play-offs. Equally you've not explained your thinking, you've just called out Butters as 'absolutely crap' and Bryso as ' the worst of the lot'. Sorry, but these kinds of posts are not worthy of any kind of response other than utter disdain. 

To be fair to him.....Bryson IS the worst of the lot....he is the worst midfielder we have, hence why he isn't getting near the starting 11....and Butterfield hasn't been really good either even during this great run

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

To be fair to him.....Bryson IS the worst of the lot....he is the worst midfielder we have, hence why he isn't getting near the starting 11....and Butterfield hasn't been really good either even during this great run

So who has been really good Muespach? Doubtless there's some glowing praise for the players you feel HAVE been good in the last dozen games buried somewhere on these threads. Or maybe not?

On 1/2/2017 at 17:17, B4ev6is said:

Thanks a lot ref you gave a red card that was never changed the game cheating git. But i am most angrey at that performances no fight or spirt were has attacking derby gone. I just just feel numb right now i think steve mac needs to make a couple smart buys even if they costs us a few more million.

I assume you will be contributing  a few grand into the pot far to easy for fans to solve things by spending imaginary millions

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look he is fair minded liverpool fan he has seen 3 or 4 times he thinks never sending off at worse a telling off.

A fair minded Liverpool fan? Does he think they will only have won the league by March?

It was worthy of 5 minutes on the naughty step at least.

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

We have relied on two things 1) The form of Ince who is the only attacker really producing consistently and 2) The defensive strength of Keogh, Pearce, Johnson and Carson.

Now these two things cannot happen 46 games a season. At that point I don't think it's unfair to ask Russell, Butterfield, Bryson, Bent (Except Wolves away), Weimann, Camara and Vydra to step up and give us something. Those players have given us next to nothing. Ince has given us more than each of those players combined .... Does that not worry you?

Bryson was so poor yesterday he didn't want the ball. Butterfield likes the ball but doesn't do anything with it. As much his fault as the others but he doesn't even get his head up when on it. He doesn't look like scoring, I'm even struggling to think of efforts on goal in the past ten games from him. Russell slightly better for the 45 minutes he was on but general form woeful. He's lucky Weimann and Camara have also contributed nothing.

I want us to finish top six, but with a goal ration of less than one per game something is seriously wrong. Last three games have been void of chances (Fulham outclassed us greatly as well) and Ince created one out of nothing yesterday whilst Bent never looked like finishing clinically. If blasting the ball is your best option in a one on one, time to pack up the boots.

So give me Martin, give me Sako, give me Lansbury. Absolutely please. Martin will hold the ball up and bring runners into play. Sako, Ince, Lansbury will give you that (Butterfield doesn't, Hughes improving but not there yet), but those three will give Johnson and Hughes better movement and outlets.

Still think we're a RB short that gets forward. Baird has a nose bleed once past the half way line as he is so scared about being caught out defensively. However it's not as key as the three names mentioned.

Hope that's better for you and I look forward to your response.

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Just ignore the ticket if it comes. Look it up on the tinternet, lots of articles about private firm parking tickets 'invoices'

7 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

If it's run by a firm with a name like Park Right/Park Safe/Parking Eye or some other, you won't have to pay it.  Parking fines can only be legally enforced by councils, not companies.  To prosecute they have to provide proof that you caused a loss to Morrisons' trade by being parked there longer than you should've been.  They can't so if you do get anything, ignore it...

Bless you gentlemen, the warm embrace of an anonymous-ish Forum helping out complete strangers. Everything Face book should be but isnt, sadly once anonymity goes it's open season and out with the knives.

I am aware I've basically committed the cardinal FaceBook sin of asking for advice when it would have been quicker to Google it myself. (My God I'd rather be Forest fan than one of those people)

Lord take me now. 

50 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look he is fair minded liverpool fan he has seen 3 or 4 times he thinks never sending off at worse a telling off.

B4 - take your Derby hat off and stick a neutral. Could have been yellow, could have been red. At the game I thought yellow, on the replay I thought red. He flew in dangerously and he gave the opportunity for the ref to send him off. We were awful, he was awful, it's over now, move on.

Archived