i am fuming mad

B4ev6is

Balance of the side is just off, we aren't controlling games enough or really aggressive enough to be threatening. We are quite passive but solid defensively, think we really need to swap a few players out. Wigan were there to be beat on Sat and we had nothing, they just got everyone back and we had no answers. Today was inevitable, been coming for a while.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Not legally required to pay the fine so that's another positive ?? 

Yes, that was in back of my mind when I got tired of looking for a place to park.

It also struck me that they would have to use CCTV to get my plates and time in/out. 

But where can they get my address/details?? Morrisons surely can't just tap into the DVLA database.

MODS.

Move this into consumer rights thread if there is one:p

7 hours ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

Yes, that was in back of my mind when I got tired of looking for a place to park.

It also struck me that they would have to use CCTV to get my plates and time in/out. 

But where can they get my address/details?? Morrisons surely can't just tap into the DVLA database.

MODS.

Just ignore the ticket if it comes. Look it up on the tinternet, lots of articles about private firm parking tickets 'invoices'

Seen it on TV last nite b4 it was a red mate anyway it shakes thinks up now I always said our midfield was our weak point. let's go out get a top class midfield I,E a big African player u dominates that area for f...90 min.

10 hours ago, rammieib said:

B4 - Vardy didn't get his overturned and this challenge was worse than Vardy's.

Anyway, Butterfield is crap, so let's be happy we have three games without him. You're saying all the time we should see some youth in the team so maybe Elsnik will start at West Brom?

Just remembered - Bryson is our only other fit attacking midfield - and he's the worst of the lot.

Wow - a contender for the most ill-informed and entitled post of 2017 already and it's only January 3rd!

11 hours ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

MODS.

If it's run by a firm with a name like Park Right/Park Safe/Parking Eye or some other, you won't have to pay it.  Parking fines can only be legally enforced by councils, not companies.  To prosecute they have to provide proof that you caused a loss to Morrisons' trade by being parked there longer than you should've been.  They can't so if you do get anything, ignore it...

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

If it's run by a firm with a name like Park Right/Park Safe/Parking Eye or some other, you won't have to pay it.  Parking fines can only be legally enforced by councils, not companies.  To prosecute they have to provide proof that you caused a loss to Morrisons' trade by being parked there longer than you should've been.  They can't so if you do get anything, ignore it...

Is this right?

In Clowne there is an Aldi and a Tesco next to each other. I take my mum shopping there and she does half in each store. I left my car in Aldi car park and walked over the road to Tesco rather than move the car a matter of metres.

Got a fine in the post a few weeks later from parking eye 70 quid as they said I'd stayed longer than their allotted time even though we shopped in Aldi.

I paid it.

Could I have got away with not paying it then? I just panic because knowing me I'll not pay it then it will go up and I'll end up having to pay it anyway but far more than it would have been in the first place if I hadn't have left it.

19 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Thanks a lot ref you gave a red card that was never changed the game cheating git. But i am most angrey at that performances no fight or spirt were has attacking derby gone. I just just feel numb right now i think steve mac needs to make a couple smart buys even if they costs us a few more million.

No i will not carm down at all

I will not support that red scum i rather rot than do that.

I am mad they do not even try

:angry::angry:

I can accepted a loss if they go out fighting but not that sorry.

Like hull away that was fighting spirt.

Oh come off it mate every single derby fan saw it was not a red card a freaking joke.

I am not gett ban off this forum for

You or nobody else.

He won the ball fair and square bull call from the ref and he knows it.

And even fair fans after the game that it was never a red card.

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It is no different to red scum getting newcastle player sent off and i think we can win the appeal

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look we need freashn things up

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont believe our sodding luck

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It was never a red card i have seen still not a red card.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I was sober mate even last night it

Was not a dangouse challege at all.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And I thought forest fans we experts at having a melt down.

B4 has had a full breakdown...

56 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Is this right?

In Clowne there is an Aldi and a Tesco next to each other. I take my mum shopping there and she does half in each store. I left my car in Aldi car park and walked over the road to Tesco rather than move the car a matter of metres.

Got a fine in the post a few weeks later from parking eye 70 quid as they said I'd stayed longer than their allotted time even though we shopped in Aldi.

I paid it.

Could I have got away with not paying it then? I just panic because knowing me I'll not pay it then it will go up and I'll end up having to pay it anyway but far more than it would have been in the first place if I hadn't have left it.

If you'd Google-d Parking Eye (same divs who tried to get me) you'd have seen tons of posts from people who simply ignored them.  After a couple of letters you don't hear from them again.  They rely of people like yourself who panic and pay.  Next time it happens don't do a thing...

Parking advice

Parking companies are allowed to charge you what they think is reasonable for overstaying in carparks they manage. The courts have allowed them to charge as much as £86 for overstaying for a couple of minutes. These take the form of damages for breech of contract. It is implied that you agreed to the terms of the contract when you parked. 

However, if you wish to guard against future claims against you then place in your window a small sign saying that you do not agree to any implied contracts. In the eyes of the law you then become a tresspasser.  You cannot be charged damages for breeches of contract if you do not agree to the term. As a tresspasser you can be asked to move but you cannot be towed or clamped.  You certainly cannot be charged. 

55 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And I thought forest fans we experts at having a melt down.

B4 has had a full breakdown...

It's quite common at Christmas.  Especially after your football team have dragged themselves away from the relegation zone by only losing 2 out of 14 games since their new manager came in and are now handily placed to invade the promotion spots with HALF THE FRIGGIN SEASON TO GO!!!

Just seen the challenge for he first time today.....it is a red card every day of the week at first look, totally see why the ref and linesman gave it.....on second/third/fourth look it may seem that a red card is a little bit harsh but I don't think so. 

Stupid challenge, no need to do it, just frustrated because he and the rest of the team were playing poorly....

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

What would be the point? You're obviously happiest rubbishing players from your own team so why would I try to dissuade you?

I'm game for a conversation on the (none) contribution that Butterfield is making to this Derby team currently. I'll listen to your points if you listen to mine. As you called me out first though - please explain why my post was the worst of 2017?

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Just seen the challenge for he first time today.....it is a red card every day of the week at first look, totally see why the ref and linesman gave it.....on second/third/fourth look it may seem that a red card is a little bit harsh but I don't think so. 

Stupid challenge, no need to do it, just frustrated because he and the rest of the team were playing poorly....

What's very telling is that none of our players look surprised when the ref produced the red card.  If it was a clean tackle, Keogh would've had one of his famous meltdowns...

Archived