i am fuming mad

B4ev6is

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

No i will not carm down at all

Hey B4 8 wins, 2 draws suggests we haven't just been lucky. Got some tricky games coming up, bad day today but the team will bounce back and need passionate fans support.

Go sleep on it, all teams have an off day, couple of fresh faces maybe and we'll kick on again.

Still on for the play offs.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Thankfully that's the vast majority. The others? Well there's always room at the Ciy Ground if they really want to moan!

Just makes my blood boil sometimes, how 1 defeat in 11 games, and people are moaning, it's not a crisis, and since Mr Mac came back our form, has been outstanding, we had 10 men on the pinch for most of the second half, and we have played 3 games in just 6 days, you always get shock results at this time of the year, 2 points of playoff with 22 games left to play, and do not forget before Mr Mac came we were 3rd from bottom, so many positives since Mr Mac came back, but still some fans moaning. Once a Ram always a Ram. I for one can not wait for the next 22 games. My prediction, we will make the play offs, and go up at Wembley in the final.

2 hours ago, Nick_Ram said:

You literally make no sense at all. 

Hi there,

I believe that b4 is dyslexia so maybe show bit of respect to the poster. 

Not a red card IMO but just move on. Lost ONE game in 11 and I'm sure we'll be back on track at Elland Road. It's not over at all so don't worry about it :)

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Hi there,

He does and nobody should take the michael out of him for that 

But his 'if i was in the dressing room... followed by a speech on how he'd rally the players' or suggesting laser quest team bonding days & playing the under 23s is fair game for a laugh and a joke.

he's a passionate guy, its why i love reading his posts. suggesting the refs a cheat is another one of his little nuggets of gold which i enjoy reading. They are ridiculous statements but entertaining, i think its fair game to mock that the refs a cheat as long as it isnt personal 

9 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Hi there,

Yes that's right. That poster looks relatively new so I think someone should have pointed that out earlier before ripping him to shreds. Probably put him off this forum for life now :lol:

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Yes that's right. That poster looks relatively new so I think someone should have pointed that out earlier before ripping him to shreds. Probably put him off this forum for life now :lol:

Perhaps as a new poster he should have shown a little more discretion before two-footing the OP then @McLovin? My post has been removed, I've had my (very polite) warning, it's all done and dusted, so no need for you to get involved really.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Thanks a lot ref you gave a red card that was never changed the game cheating git. But i am most angrey at that performances no fight or spirt were has attacking derby gone. I just just feel numb right now i think steve mac needs to make a couple smart buys even if they costs us a few more million.

Nothing wrong with caring mate but put it in perspective,we are on the up and the window will freshen it up.

Martins coming home so as frustrating as it is I shouldn't worry too much.

I' m sure Mel and Mac will sort it?

I am fuming also B4, on two counts:

1- My  15 yr old  180k mile VW kept a sterling 65mpg + over 350 miles only to dip below it after me gettimg heavy on the go pedal down the home leg of the A50 cos I was busting for a "big toilet". Ended up with 64.8mpg for the day.

Robbed.

2- One day in 1989 my Dad took me to my 1st ever game at the BBG, Derby 4-6 Chelsea. Hooked since.

Took my lad for the 1st time today. Emphatic "no" when asked if he enjoyed it by his mum on arrival home. Sorry son.

On the positive side though, didn't see a single goal and pretty likely to pick up a £70 parking fine  from Morrisons:thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

I am fuming also B4, on two counts:

1- My  15 yr old  180k mile VW kept a sterling 65mpg + over 350 miles only to dip below it after me gettimg heavy on the go pedal down the home leg of the A50 cos I was busting for a "big toilet". Ended up with 64.8mpg for the day.

Robbed.

2- One day in 1989 my Dad took me to my 1st ever game at the BBG, Derby 4-6 Chelsea. Hooked since.

Took my lad for the 1st time today. Emphatic "no" when asked if he enjoyed it by his mum on arrival home. Sorry son.

On the positive side though, didn't see a single goal and pretty likely to pick up a £70 parking fine  from Morrisons:thumbsup:

A big toilet!!Brilliant.

Better to drop below 65 per gallon than have a code brown on the A50 mate?

Archived